No matter how much I might complain about my playbook at different times about different things I still love the UI and the way it works. The swipe to wake up, the way you can close apps by using the X or throwing it up. Swipe down for a menu. Swipe up to minimize. How natural and fluid it is to change apps by swiping to the side. Being able to multitask apps in the background or choose to have them pause with a setting.

After trying some android products and a dang nook color that I found bad I love the playbooks UI and the way works even more. Sure I probably would get use to android by using one for awhile, I know I would but not sure I would like using it.

Here is to hoping that Feb is indeed sweet but not expecting it. Please RIM

I would love to see this OS succeed!
    11-15-11 07:25 PM
    I agree the UI is pretty good. The card style is why i like webOS alot and RIM did good to copy it. Its the missing features and apps that are killing it so much.
    dennie82 and chasvs like this.
    11-15-11 08:55 PM
    I agree the UI is pretty good. The card style is why i like webOS alot and RIM did good to copy it. Its the missing features and apps that are killing it so much.
    Yep, just hoping it getting those things takes it places.
    11-15-11 08:58 PM
    I also like the subtle changes to the UI in the OS2 beta. I accidentally went back to 1.X.X trying to update last time and it looked a bit dull. I agree, it looks much better than iOS and Android.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-15-11 11:38 PM
    i love it
    bigwinnie likes this.
    11-15-11 11:41 PM
    Yeah. One of the main reasons I use the PB predominantly over my other tablets is the UI. I can get things done a lot faster. i have a touchpad, and aside from its general sluggishness, I really miss the bezel swipe to move thru app. Dont even get me started about the mess that honeycomb is...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-16-11 12:00 AM
    Love it too ... (yet) unmatched user experience.
    11-16-11 03:37 AM
    Don't go to the dark side because I own the Motorola Zoom which has hardware comparable to the Playbook and it suck. The browser is slower and freezes and shut down all the time. Played around with Angry birds and it doesn't even work half the time. UI friendliness and multitasking is beyond nasty. I have to reboot all the time.

QNX is by far the better OS. The way it handles apps is more fluid. UI is easier to navigate.

I gave up my Zoom to my sister and she hates it too so she keeps switching to my Playbook when I'm not using it.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-16-11 04:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD