Am I the only one that has been loving all the new games that have been released? I keep having to reminding myself that this is only the beginning of a new tide of games coming to the platform. With the official OS2 release right around the corner, things are about to get crazy for us gamers. I just wish it had been like this back in Aprl/May when the Playbook was released. Oh well, I'm happy now.
    easydoesit99 and mchahine91 like this.
    10-24-11 01:55 PM
    would get better with Angry birds (laaate)
    10-24-11 02:01 PM
    They did make an announcement and we still haven't seen anything. Maybe they were waiting for the NDK? Or maybe possible making it work on the android player. Might be a free packaged game with the full release of os2.
    10-24-11 02:03 PM
    Am I the only one that has been loving all the new games that have been released? I keep having to reminding myself that this is only the beginning of a new tide of games coming to the platform. With the official OS2 release right around the corner, things are about to get crazy for us gamers. I just wish it had been like this back in Aprl/May when the Playbook was released. Oh well, I'm happy now.
    I agree, I've been going app crazy on my PB lately!
    Jake2826 and mchahine91 like this.
    10-24-11 04:09 PM
    I thought it was just me, but two weeks in, I've noticed a lot more games available too
    10-24-11 04:21 PM
    More games to play during business meetings, awesome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-11 04:26 PM
    Spider-Man
    Real Soccer 2011
    Samurai II
    Dead Space
    Modern Combat
    SimCity Deluxe
    Star Front
    NOVA 2
    Let's Golf 2
    Asphalt 6

Etc.

That's a pretty solid set of 3D games. Lara Croft, Resident Evil, and more are on the way!
    10-24-11 04:31 PM
    I have no need for games on the PlayBook. Still waiting for a PDF reader that works however.
    10-24-11 04:36 PM
    It is a really good thing having all these new games thats for sure. I am not a gamer either, i am really hoping to see someone adapt Slingmedia foe PB. Anyone know to whom I should forward my request to?
    10-24-11 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD