not sure this is pb problem or my bank but i can get online with my phone and my pc but the page will not load on pb. i have not found any other pages that i could not load. i guess it could the bank thing blocking me but that seems strange.

on another not anyway to get my bookmrks onto playbook from my phone?
    12-28-11 09:22 PM
    Just for kicks try one of the other browsers...simple browser or comic sans browser.
    or, the bank could be blocking an unusual browser for security purposes.

as for exporting bookmarks from the phone... doubt it.
    12-28-11 09:29 PM
    Are you using the bridge browser or the regular browser, wifi or bridged data?
    12-28-11 09:38 PM
    i was trying to find simple browser as i read threads on it before getting this pb. i do not seem to find it in app world was wondering if it was spelled different something.

as for the bookmarks that was wishful thinking
    12-28-11 09:39 PM
    i tried both browsers but from my wifi here at home. just trying to set things up and see what works.
    12-28-11 09:41 PM
    search simplebrowser no space
    12-28-11 09:42 PM
    If you accessing your account via cell phone connection, it might be a security issue. I have a similar issue today. I put in a Stock Buy Order with my Schwab account. I was out and about and tried to use my phone by itself and use it with my Playbook. I could not connect and locked up my account. I have to call Schwab and the Customer Service told me that the account rejected my log on because I was logging via an access point in Texas (I live in Los Angeles). As a precaution, Schwab lock out my access. I guess when I am on my cell phone the IP address could be anywhere. The Customer Service had to unlock my account.
    12-28-11 09:43 PM
    I have also had some issues with the browser on several sites I use often. I'm hoping we will see improvements in future versions.
    12-28-11 09:52 PM
    search simplebrowser no space
    thx that did the trick but no luck with the bank so there must be some security issue. i tried it without wifi too to see if it would work through my phone but no love there either
    12-28-11 09:54 PM
    i tried both browsers but from my wifi here at home. just trying to set things up and see what works.
    It should work. Have you tried rebooting the Playbook and trying again?

You may also want to check your URL or just try starting at the bank's main web page, such as rbc.com, cibc.com, td.com, etc.
    Last edited by robsteve; 12-28-11 at 09:58 PM.
    12-28-11 09:56 PM
    i just signed into my Wells Fargo account using WiFi and then using bridge. Both connected without a problem. I know that does not help you at the moment but letting you know it was done.
    12-28-11 09:58 PM
    I'm still waiting for TD Canada app for playbook eh=p
    But I can't complain eh, since I have it for my 9900=)
    12-28-11 09:58 PM
    I'm still waiting for TD Canada app for playbook eh=p
    But I can't complain eh, since I have it for my 9900=)
    Does the main TD web site not work on your Playbook?
    12-28-11 10:01 PM
    Is it possible its an https:// site and you left out the 's' ? Since you had bookmarks its an easy thing to get lost in the transcription.
    I've done that, just a thought.

Otherwise may have to call the bank...
    12-28-11 10:09 PM
    i think this may be a bank issue. i am using ATB financial here in alberta and they just redid their online stuff. i did use the link right from the bank site. i felt a little hope when the business link came up with most of the login page. it had errors all ovrr it. sucks as this is so much bettrr then using my phone.
    12-28-11 10:44 PM
    I use Royal Bank and can access all my accounts from my PB. Wouldn't work originally but I just started from scratch, entered my debit card number, answered the security questions and VOILA!
    Might be worth clearing your cache.
    12-28-11 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD