Since loading 1.0.7.2670, Ive noticed 2 issues:

(1) When i delete a message, the next message shows up in the message pane but it is not highlighted on the list (left pane).

(2) When entering/editing text in a new message sometimes the cursor disappears. I have to pull up the keyboard and enter text to see where the cursor ended up.

Anyone else with these issues? Any recommendations?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-11 12:50 AM
    I've had similar issues since day one. If I leave the message I am writing and come back, tapping the screen won't bring the keyboard back. I have to do a bezel swipe, but the cursor never comes back. Also, sometimes I have to tap a message(or the mark as read button) a couple times to get it to show as read. The same with delete, and whether or not I use the check boxes. I just deal with it, because this stuff is trivial to me compared to the overall PB experience.
    07-29-11 11:54 AM
    Since loading 1.0.7.2670, Ive noticed 2 issues:

(1) When i delete a message, the next message shows up in the message pane but it is not highlighted on the list (left pane).

(2) When entering/editing text in a new message sometimes the cursor disappears. I have to pull up the keyboard and enter text to see where the cursor ended up.

Anyone else with these issues? Any recommendations?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I had these problems since the first day I purchased the PB. No one had a fix or suggestion other than, "wait for the update". I returned my PB and figured I would see if RIM can get these bugs fixed before I buy a new one. Based on your post, it looks like RIM is still struggling with its "professional-grade" product.
    07-29-11 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD