After updating the software to version 2.0.1.358, BB Desktop Software shows the software version as 0.0 Bundle 0 and that there is an update to 2.0.1 Bundle 358, but looking at my PlayBook settings indicates that I already have 2.0.1 Bundle 358 installed. I tried installing the update again, but Desktop Software still shows it as being at version 0.0.0. I cannot sync my media, transfer files, or otherwise interact with the PlayBook through Desktop Software anymore. I have already tried uninstalling Desktop Manager and Desktop Software. Please help!
    05-12-12 10:08 PM
    With DM closed and your pb on and plugged into the computer do you see a rim/blackberry drive when going to my computer/computer? If so double click that and it will install drivers and DM.

If not you can try the beta DM version.
    Hgouck likes this.
    05-12-12 11:15 PM
    I have also lost that functionality since this update. Sigh. On both mac and pc my playbook doesnt communicate with either desktop managers. Ive also tried reinstalling. I dont have wifi in home, and i only know of a particular wifi related solution that could fix it... Bummer.. I thought this thread would be about all the issues related to this update but oh well. Im too lazy to write em at the moment.

*Files and folders currently saving my on getting stuff on my playbook... Send to bb via dm then send to pb from there.
    05-13-12 11:52 AM
    Kbz1960 has given the solution. Not sure why, but when you upgrade to 2.0.358 you need to install the driver/drivers.
    05-13-12 11:58 AM
    I just was not able to add files anymore and pictures

I had the same problem, tried to backup the PB with no sucess
    Call BB CS and I had to reinstall everything, lost all installed apps, had to redo
    plus installed all music and pictures again
    spend one day to reconfigure the system
    05-13-12 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD