I initially had to create a new BB id for the PlayBook at launch. Supposedly there is a fix in OS2.0 that allows me to use the same id, but I just keep getting errors when trying to download apps. I'm even willing to repay for apps, not a big deal. Support the developers right? But nothing works? Now with the rumors that devs don't care for BB10 should I even invest in apps anymore if there won't be updates to BB10? Just a question, please no bombarding of negativity.
    07-15-12 02:25 AM
    What question are you asking? Whether or not you should "invest in apps"? Only you can answer that question.
    07-15-12 07:07 AM
    What kind of error? You might try logging in on a computer to the BBID site and see if you can re-establish your credentials.

Supposedly, current native apps should work on bb10. Buzz of the Star Gazing program What's Up, posted on this yesterday in the apps subforum. No guarantees but it sounded convincing.

And either you have faith or at least, some faith, or you can stop adding to your purchases??? Your call. What you purchase now should continue to work.

You might get bbid assistance: Send an email to [email protected].
    BryantCarpio likes this.
    07-15-12 09:24 AM
    F2 thank you, I'll look into those options. PlayBook Support only offered to wipe both my phone and PB (which I did), but it did not fix the issue. They just suggested to continue to use different BB id's until future OS updates on the PB. I appreciate your time to reply and provide help.
    07-15-12 02:07 PM
    if you get a BB ID error in appworld you probably just have to go to setup/BB ID an re-enter your password. It happened to me last week.
    07-15-12 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD