I am having an issue getting contacts to sync correctly with Google Sync and seeing all of my phone contacts in Bridge, and I think I have found the culprit. Now I need a solution. Some of my contacts are in my Gmail Contact List and some are in my AT&T Address Book contact list. It's the AT&T contact book entries that aren't syncing or displaying. How do I change the contact list type? Does anyone know? I've searched and found multiple threads on syncing issues, but none that directly reference the AT&T address book issue.
    03-26-12 10:59 AM
    I had the same problem...
    The only way I discovered to change which contact list is synching was to disconnect the PB and my Torch and go through the Bridge set up anew.
    03-26-12 11:27 AM
    But can you set it to sync the different contact lists that way? I don't remember there being an option... I also don't see a way to change the contact list type, and I cannot export my list from AT&T. It's like my contacts have been hijacked. I could see it being useful as long as I stay with them, but if I ever switched carriers I'd be out my contact list.

UPDATE: Ok, I tried disconnecting and re-connecting. In set up there is an option to select which lists will sync, however AT&T Address Book isn't listed. I'm lost...
    Last edited by bmartz77; 03-26-12 at 01:15 PM. Reason: update
    03-26-12 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD