When I tried to login gmail from browser. In user name field, I had to enter full gmail address([email protected]), if I enter abc, it would tell me mistyped.but before, I only need enter abc,so what to do. I didn't upgrade os.

Thanks
    09-02-12 07:01 AM
    Could have something to do with how the playbook recognizes fields now. If you notice on most textboxes (like here on cb) the keyboard stays normal, where as now on email fields it swaps to an email one (with the @ replacing the , on the right). I'm guessing because of this the one pb is forcing you to put an email in.

Doesn't appear to be coming from googles end as its not affecting any other devices I have, unless it's a localisation for the playbook browser
    09-02-12 08:14 AM
    When I tried to login gmail from browser. In user name field, I had to enter full gmail address([email protected]), if I enter abc, it would tell me mistyped.but before, I only need enter abc,so what to do. I didn't upgrade os.

Thanks
    I been having that problem since Friday.
    09-02-12 08:47 AM
    Happens here too, but I hardly consider this a problem... Specially since my PlayBook knows my gmail address.

It was the "mobile" interface was it not?
    09-02-12 09:32 AM
    Happens here too, but I hardly consider this a problem... Specially since my PlayBook knows my gmail address.

It was the "mobile" interface was it not?
    yes,it is not a problem for sure. but it is inconvenience and especially I didn't do anything on PB. It just happened from last week.

Is there any way to change it back that I only need enter user name instead of full address?
    09-02-12 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD