Hi

I am facing a weird issue on the Playbook (WiFi 64 GB) and wanted to check if anyone else had the same issue.

When I log into AppWorld, the Apps Tab is empty (no carousel - no apps - just the background. Not even a spinning wheel.). Apps are visible when I select Top Free, Top Paid but not in the Apps Tab. The Featured, Games and MyWorld tabs are continuing fine.

Would appreciate feedback from anyone who has faced this and resolved it.

Cheers
    07-05-13 08:25 AM
    Hi

I am facing a weird issue on the Playbook (WiFi 64 GB) and wanted to check if anyone else had the same issue.

When I log into AppWorld, the Apps Tab is empty (no carousel - no apps - just the background. Not even a spinning wheel.). Apps are visible when I select Top Free, Top Paid but not in the Apps Tab. The Featured, Games and MyWorld tabs are continuing fine.

Cheers
    Just this minute downloaded an app from there. Nothing wrong with it at all. Check your wifi connection because it requires wifi and the slower the connection the slower it fills in all the details and graphics. It will work eventually but has a lot to download. I suspect you have a very weak wifi signal or the wifi setup on your pb has become corrupt for some reason. Check both!!!!
    07-05-13 08:33 AM
    Hi

Cheers
    Nope. No problem at all.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-05-13 09:17 AM
    thanks guys

still having the problem with the apps tab. will try and reset wifi and see what happens.

thanks
    07-08-13 01:21 PM