so i saw playbooks were really cheap yesterday, went down to local retailer and the 16gig was 169, the one he showed me was opened to let a customer see it so i haggled and got another 20% off, so 130 ish in total. which i think is a steal, so i gave my crappy iPad to the missus and i have my playbook now, and after a few hours use i really like it.
    i think 7" is a much better size. looking forward to os2.0 too, looks likea good update.
    the quality of the playbook is excellent.

beats poxy iPad hands down, nice site too.
    Superfly_FR and bluetroll like this.
    02-04-12 03:13 AM
    Welcome aboard, enjoy !
    02-04-12 03:15 AM
    I did the same and I do like it. Have to say that I'm looking forward to OS2 and the spell check in particular. Ipad browser seems quicker even with flash disabled. At 169 UK it was worth it though.
    02-04-12 03:23 AM
    Congrats and enjoy.

In fairness to the bigger tablets, its almost always better to browse on a bigger screen. However, tablet is all about portability, thus, the PB wins this department hands down.

Again, enjoy
    Dlanod and gschep like this.
    02-04-12 04:10 AM
    welcome to the family. no wonder some people are so scared that they are leaving no stones unturned to spreadvbad words about our beloved PB and RIM
    02-04-12 05:07 AM
    Welcome to CB and the Wonderful World of Playbook! Do check out the Tips and Tricks sticky thread above ... the link is in my signature.
    02-04-12 06:02 AM
    so i saw playbooks were really cheap yesterday, went down to local retailer and the 16gig was 169, the one he showed me was opened to let a customer see it so i haggled and got another 20% off, so 130 ish in total. which i think is a steal, so i gave my crappy iPad to the missus and i have my playbook now, and after a few hours use i really like it.
    i think 7" is a much better size. looking forward to os2.0 too, looks likea good update.
    the quality of the playbook is excellent.

beats poxy iPad hands down, nice site too.
    Use it well, use it well...
    With great powers become great responsibilities.
    02-04-12 07:04 AM
    Glad your liking the PlayBook, Enjoy.
    02-04-12 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD