I got a feeling that the playbook will be announced on monday . See there quarter ends on feb. 26 and they don't want the playbook part of this quarter so it will be announced on monday because of the weekend and they will give a reorder date and start to ship playbooks. I got a good feeling about this )
    02-24-11 12:03 PM
    As a developer I can tell you, that RIM got many playbooks shipped around feb 15th. My playbook app downloads increased a lot since feb 15th. (About 80 downloads a day)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-11 01:59 AM
    As a developer I can tell you, that RIM got many playbooks shipped around feb 15th. My playbook app downloads increased a lot since feb 15th. (About 80 downloads a day)

Oh nice.

What app did you develop?
    02-25-11 02:05 AM
    Oh nice.

What app did you develop?
    Nothing special, just a litte tic tac toe game... Not the famous one u have seen on so many demos... It's written for playing for 2 persons and against time... Better version coming soon...

Regards Peter

02-25-11 02:25 AM
    I bought $5 raffle ticket about 4 weeks ago (and I bought the ticket on credit to boot - the person I bought the ticket from spotted me the $5). Last week, Monday, I get this call . . . "You're the grand prize winner!" "Eh, of what? And I'm not interested in any sales, gimmicks or purchases to qualify." "No, you won the iPad!" "Oh, oh . . . nice!," as I finally recalled the ticket.

It's a 32G wifi only (no 3G capability, I'll just tether my BB . . . yeah right), but what the heck . . . Not bad, but the first thing I noticed is, yep, no flash. Bummer - can't even see photos (displayed using flash) on my own semi-hand coded website. I thought of keeping the receipt and unopened package and working an upgrade to the iPad2 - But who knows when that will come out (probably next week!). So,I opened it, bought a few apps, set up some cloud accounts (box.net, dropbox, already had google) and played away - not bad at all, especially KeyNote (presentation). I have to admit, I'm web surfing and checking email (gmail) the last 2 weeks with the iPad vs. booting up my laptop.

But alas, I am waiting for the PowerBook

No - I did not write this on the iPad - would have driven me nuts - I'm addicted to surepress and my Storm3 -- Oops, there I go dreaming again, I mean my Storm2.
    02-25-11 02:37 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yay
    02-25-11 09:48 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD