As you can see by my pic i am a apple fan. But some of you know that i have a un-biased point of view.

Ive been on the edge of getting a iphone 5 for past few days. But now I've seen the new os7 UI. I do not like it at all.

The z10 now looks a lot more appealing for me. The ios7 UI looks like a mash between android and the old nokia UI. And sadly i don't like either of them and them put together is even worse.

Whats your views?

(Mod please don't move forum as i prefer talking to the PB users as i like the community a lot better then all the other topics)

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    06-10-13 08:45 PM
    Hi thanks for coming over to CB forums and sharing your views with us. Every OS does have some unique features and obtain ideas from other platforms because nothing pops out of thin air in the world of technology nowadays.

I'm not sure if this is a good move by Apple to refresh their iOS but consumers like you will vote with your wallets, which I guess we'll have to wait until year end. I haven't used any Apple products after using the very first version of ipod touch so I don't know much about Apple. The whole iTunes experience isn't my thing as I like the freedom to just plug and play, drag and drop on whatever computer(s) my handheld device's connected to without having to do everything through iTunes.

You should definitely follow your heart and give it a try - whatever platform that you're currently thinking about. I'm very curious and might head over to iMore to see what other iphone users are thinking of the new iOS 7.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 09:09 PM
    Oops sorry double posts
    06-10-13 09:11 PM
    As you can see by my pic i am a apple fan. But some of you know that i have a un-biased point of view.

Ive been on the edge of getting a iphone 5 for past few days. But now I've seen the new os7 UI. I do not like it at all.

The z10 now looks a lot more appealing for me. The ios7 UI looks like a mash between android and the old nokia UI. And sadly i don't like either of them and them put together is even worse.

Whats your views?

(Mod please don't move forum as i prefer talking to the PB users as i like the community a lot better then all the other topics)

You know you are baiting a bunch of crazy old fools. Maybe not all old, crazy nevertheless. Without actually using the phone our opinion is moot. Base on the description, gesture base, multitasking and all would give a better comparison to BB10. I can see the back and forth on both side already.
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-10-13 09:16 PM
    JayR I"m a Apple hater but I'm not going to go there. From the sounds of the IOS7 its taking things from BB10 and the PlayBook. And BlackBerry is becoming an Android device so it looks like we all better get use to Android OS. Hopefully you find answers for what works for you. Good luck.
    06-10-13 10:45 PM

Whats your views?

I actually like iOS 7, except for the colorful settings thing. I didn't watch any of the videos and I don't know what the new features are, but it looks pretty promising. The refresh was long overdue.
    06-10-13 10:56 PM
    I've only ever had an iphone 3g, no other apple products (well I had a couple of apple stickers my wife's boss gave me when he bought 2 IIcxi's for his advertising agency) and I absolutely hated it. Even jailbroken I just got the feeling apple was trying to control my use of it. I feel the same way, incidentally, about M$'s behaviour with the soon-to-be-launched xbox one.

Even though the PlayBook os is a self-contained, unmodifiable one I still get a feeling of freedom when I'm running and sideloading apps and the interface is, to all intents and purposes, perfect. The gesture implementation is so much better than any android tablet I've tried. I can't comment on ipads as I've no desire to own one.

I haven't used, and don't intend using, any of the BB phones though. Google has developed the ideal smartphone interface and continually updates the user experience to make using it so enjoyable. I just bought a chinese Samsung Galaxy S4 clone and the quad core cpu, 5" screen and 13mp camera just make it so usable. Plus it cost me less than my 64gb PB did.
    06-11-13 09:00 AM