Still somewhat new to PB, so bear with this newbie.

With Slacker Radio limited to 140 stations, is there a PB radio app? Or do you just have to Google your favorite stations and save them as a individual bookmarks to listen to them? (An app with an easy user interface to select and rotate through stations would be nice.)
    01-15-12 02:44 PM
    yea I hear ya, I'm waiting for my fav int. radio to ported over to the PB, "tuneIn radio" which honestly I dont see happening LOL but it has EVERY radio station imaginable
    01-15-12 02:56 PM
    Perfect, thanks. Looks like Tunein Radio is the next best thing to a dedicated internet radio app.

Found and saved my off-the-wall station there. Problem is that when listening it cuts out randomly with some distortion. When going to that station's website and listening from there, there's an adjustment button to hit for this problem. Don't see such a button in Tunein Radio.

Ah, just found it in Tunein Radio... "? not working ?" button. Wonder if you have to hit "not working" every time tuning into the station. Seems to be unique to PB possibly.
    Last edited by RF8655; 01-15-12 at 03:20 PM.
    01-15-12 03:14 PM
    I have Slacker on my PB and BB ... but I also have Nobex, on both, to listen to the local radio stations. It works pretty sweet and has all the local stations streamed live.
    01-15-12 03:26 PM
    I have Slacker on my PB and BB ... but I also have Nobex, on both, to listen to the local radio stations. It works pretty sweet and has all the local stations streamed live.
    Great, thanks. Will also try Nobex. BTW, can no longer find "not working?" adjustment button in Tunein Radio... very weird.
    01-15-12 03:40 PM
    All i want is a decent Pandora APP!!!

Like C'mon!!!!!
    01-15-12 03:51 PM
    yea I hear ya, I'm waiting for my fav int. radio to ported over to the PB, "tuneIn radio" which honestly I dont see happening LOL but it has EVERY radio station imaginable
    Tuneindid have a pb app at the releaseof the playbook. For some reason it was quickly pulled from app world because of bugs. I emailed them and they said they were working on an upgrade. Almost a year later and still no sign. Maybe we will get the android version once 2.0 is finalised.
    01-15-12 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD