I found this interesting, and knew before reading through the list that RIM CEO's had to be there.

6 tech CEOs teetering at the brink- MSN Money
    06-23-11 01:59 PM
    RIMM up about 5% as I write.
    06-23-11 02:03 PM
    At least they are in good company. Turns out lots of people know how to f*ck up a good thing...
    06-23-11 02:04 PM
    RIMM up about 5% as I write.
    Cute...that's the silver lining around the pitch black monster storm cloud. The stock teetered around $70 in mid February and is under $30 now. I felt every penny as it evaporated out of my 401(k). But I think I'll hold on to it for the duration. Kind of a binary thing - it will either be worth nothing as the company evaporates, or it will come screaming back when the QNX phones dominate the universe. Please God...
    06-23-11 02:09 PM
    Cute...that's the silver lining around the pitch black monster storm cloud. The stock teetered around $70 in mid February and is under $30 now. I felt every penny as it evaporated out of my 401(k). But I think I'll hold on to it for the duration. Kind of a binary thing - it will either be worth nothing as the company evaporates, or it will come screaming back when the QNX phones dominate the universe. Please God...
    I'm with you on this one, kirson. I think RIMM will make it...at least part of my portfolio is banking on it.
    06-23-11 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD