Basically extend the Remote feature to a computer somehow. I'll often have my Playbook sitting on it's charging dock next to my computer(Macbook). I prefer checking my email on the Playbook than on my computer and would love to be able to use my computer's mouse and keyboard on the Playbook instead of needing separate ones.

Ideal way for it to work would be some sort of pseudo-monitor setup, but keeping it running QNX, not like those iPad apps that literally just turn it into another monitor. I want to be able to move my mouse cursor off the screen of my Macbook and onto the Playbook. Open up the email app and reply using my Mac's keyboard.

I would consider something like this

Matias One Keyboard for BlackBerry & PC

if I was using a desktop PC instead of a laptop, but I'm certainly not about to put a second keyboard on my desk, even if I'm only really using the one. That's just too much wasted space.

I know it would probably be incredibly difficult to do, but it was just something that I thought would be really cool, and useful to me at least, to see. Thoughts?
    04-05-12 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD