Maybe everyone knew this already, but i just realized that if you keep your finger on certain "keys" on the keyboard, different symbols appear...
    04-24-11 10:01 AM
    i kinda just found that out by accident myself as well...its Crack-o-licious™......see what i did there? lol
    04-24-11 10:08 AM
    Nope, didn't try and seen anything like that.
    04-24-11 10:09 AM
    Didn't know that! looks like letters that have "accents" and other forms, plus those related to formatting, etc. Cool feature and great tip!
    04-24-11 10:09 AM
    Yep just found out about that this morning by accident. Can't wait for them to get the word shortcuts and double space for period, and autocap working. If you hold down on a web link other options for that link like copying come up too. The gestures and just sheer fluidity of this device has every other tablet destroyed right now. It is too bad that all the reviewers and tech blogs have been so dumbed down by other offerings on the market to be able to properly review a device. "Wait you mean I have to type in the web address just like on my pc and see a website? Where is the $0.99 app to do that?"
    04-24-11 10:32 AM
    I knew I could do that on my torch, so I assumed it would be possible to do it on the PB too. I just never have any use for letters with accents, or different looking letters.
    04-24-11 10:53 AM
    Yep same thing on the storm2 as well. I found it out because on the storm2 if you click and hold on a letter it auto capitalizes it. Well when I did it without the "click" on the playbook then it popped up the letter variations.
    04-24-11 11:05 AM
    G���t�� Helpful when writing marketing papers�
    04-24-11 11:12 AM
    if you hold .com for a few seconds .net .org .ca etc will appear
    lnichols likes this.
    04-24-11 11:21 AM
    Does the ".com" button only show up in the bridge browser?
    04-24-11 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD