Hi everyone,

To connect to my universty's wi-fi i need to install a CA Certificate in my Playbook but in my BB Desktop Manager there is no option to install certificates! Is there a way around this? I already have the certificate, i just need to get it into the Playbook! lol

Thank you!!
    05-09-11 08:57 AM
    Hi everyone,

To connect to my universty's wi-fi i need to install a CA Certificate in my Playbook but in my BB Desktop Manager there is no option to install certificates! Is there a way around this? I already have the certificate, i just need to get it into the Playbook! lol

Thank you!!
    1) Go to settings
    2) Select security settings
    3) Select "Certificates" on the right frame
    4) Click import
    Follow the instructions on the screen.
    ChicoPB likes this.
    05-09-11 09:07 AM
    Thanks a lot!
    05-09-11 09:47 AM
    Thanks a lot!
    Glad to have been of help. Did it work properly?
    05-09-11 09:58 AM
    Hi everyone,

Thank you!!
    How did you get the certificate? I need to do the same.
    05-09-11 10:33 AM
    05-09-11 11:03 AM
    Glad to have been of help. Did it work properly?
    Well i got it on the PB but something didn't work while connecting to the wi-fi itself. It authenticated and got th IP adresss but something didn't work right... The university technicians say they didn't know what was wrong. They suggested i'd wait for software updates lol. I don't think anything was wrong with the certificate though...

Meanwhile i got my smartphone's internet tethered which was great since I live in Portugal and my carrier wasn't on the pre-installed carrier profile list when i first saw it.
    05-09-11 04:15 PM
    How did you get the certificate? I need to do the same.
    The university provided me the link where i could download it.
    05-09-11 04:17 PM
    I could not find the CA certificate after copy it into 'certs'. While I think I have successfully copied the certificate. I checked both by looking through WiFi and USB connections.
    Please help me with this problem. Thanks a lot.
    03-03-13 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD