Great job, PB is a perfect replacement for car decks 10 times it's price.
    As for an app - try this: VCMS - Vehicle Counters and Monitoring System
    09-22-12 02:53 PM
    Mike saw this when you first posted was impressed 1st time taking a 5th or 6th long look at it confirmed my 1st impression brilliant your design and implementation make it looks like it belongs there and despite your ride being heavily customized looks like it rolled off the showroom floor with the pb.
    Great from R & D to the install.
    Just wondering hobby or related to your dayjob?
    09-22-12 03:33 PM
    Does nayone know if there is such a thing as sending OBDII data wirelessly to playbook or other device??

Edit:

Looks like there are several available. Sorry for not Googling first.
    Last edited by bungaboy; 09-22-12 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Update
    09-22-12 05:23 PM
    Does nayone know if there is such a thing as sending OBDII data wirelessly to playbook or other device??
    There are obdii to usb and obdii to bluetooth devices, but the playbooks usb and bluetooth interfaces are available to third party developers, we'll likely have to wait for bb10
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-22-12 05:27 PM
    My car is a hobby, not a day job.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I have now installed a BlackBerry stereo gateway which has solved some volume issues I had. Plus it's awesome!

One thing I've noticed so far is the gps doesn't like being in the dash :-( I have to get a signal prior to putting it in the holder.
    esk369 likes this.
    09-22-12 07:00 PM
    Maybe a patch type antenna like the fix they came up for the asus transformer prime it had gps signal problems because of the aluminum body so they came up with a external antenna just a thought.
    09-22-12 08:14 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD