What OS are you using? Vista or 7? Have you ever tried turning UAC off? I don't have anything worth backing up on mine so I haven't attempted a backup.
    I was able to use the backup until the OS before this one, I believe. So nothing on my Vista64home has changed. Is there a way to tell if it is enabled/disabled?

It is my apps that I'd like to backup. The ones no longer free!
    10-09-11 06:22 PM
    Ah, did it ever backup apps or is there a way to? Of course the ones that are the same as when downloaded
    10-09-11 06:26 PM
    I had no idea that I could do this on my PlayBook. I guess I haven't been visiting the forum enough. I took all of this one step further and created a desktop icon with the IP address/media and it goes directly to the files instantly. Can you do this on an iPad?
    10-10-11 02:23 AM
    I had no idea that I could do this on my PlayBook. I guess I haven't been visiting the forum enough. I took all of this one step further and created a desktop icon with the IP address/media and it goes directly to the files instantly. Can you do this on an iPad?
    That looks exactly what I'm looking for!!!!!! Transferring files via USB was a total Pain on an Android Motorola Xoom, but if you can wifi transfer with the PB that sounds much better.
    10-10-11 02:37 AM
    Yes, I've had a shortcut on my computer's desktop for a few months now that opens an Explorer window to the pb. It's fun when the pb is downstairs and I want something from it or want to send something to it. Double-click shortcut and the pb is open for action.
    10-10-11 09:33 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD