12-06-11 06:27 AM
28 12
tools
    I bought mine on release day. No complaints here. It has spent many hours under the hood of my car so I can reference web pages while doing repairs. My 1 1/2 year old daughter has tried hard to break it and just keeps going. Fortunately she doesn't think it taste good anymore. Just awesome to have the web anywhere without an additional data plan. We have 2 and I bought a couple more for christmas gifts. Honestly If RIM never updated it again I would still be satisfied. It does everything I need.
    12-06-11 01:43 AM
    I've had mine since the beginning and I love it. Worth every penny, even at the full price that I paid. Simply an amazing device that's only going to get better.
    Posting from my PlayBook
    12-06-11 05:51 AM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I've had mine since the beginning and I love it. Worth every penny, even at the full price that I paid. Simply an amazing device that's only going to get better.
    Posting from my PlayBook
    I feel the same way ... use it all over the world ... hotels, cafes, great form factor and love the user interface and multi tasking ... takes great photos and videos and easy to post to facebook ...
    12-06-11 06:27 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD