Yes, yes and yes!
    - Nikon D5100
    - Password from the PC EF Center software in the Direct Mode tab in the box labelled "Direct Mode SSID and Password" where it shows SSID "Eye-Fi Card xxxx" and below that WPA2 password.
    - Always careful to observe case.
    06-05-13 08:54 PM
    Guys, thanks for your help but I am giving up. I just can't see my way past the PB's inability to connect to the EF wi-fi. Shame. I'm sending it back.
    06-10-13 03:44 PM
    Update

After my last post I reformatted my EF card ready to return it and – fool that I am – thought I’d give it one (actually about the 20th) last go. Would you believe it, I actually got it going! It worked! I thought I owed it to all the folk at Crackberry, and especially to you guys who tried to help me, to document exactly how I got there. These step-by-step instructions grew and grew and took a lot longer than anticipated. With my holiday coming up (the ONLY reason for buying the EF card) I had to stop and reckoned it could wait until my return.

So, I went on holiday, took a few pictures, switched everything on and – yippee! – saw the upload process taking place.

ONE PHOTO! Yep, that was the total sum of my transfers! No matter what I did, it would do no more. Oh, except I did try again several days later and it started to load a couple of movie files. But I hadn’t set it up to load movies and after several minutes of exertion – NOTHING!

Even I had to laugh. All those hours spent trying to get that expensive little gadget to work followed by false hope and total failure. Oh no, not total failure - after all I did get ONE photo onto the Playbook.

BTW, my friend across the road says she never got her EF card to work, either. You won’t be surprised to hear I have now finally returned it for a refund.
    07-16-13 03:53 PM
    Update

After my last post I reformatted my EF card ready to return it and – fool that I am – thought I’d give it one (actually about the 20th) last go. Would you believe it, I actually got it going! It worked! I thought I owed it to all the folk at Crackberry, and especially to you guys who tried to help me, to document exactly how I got there. These step-by-step instructions grew and grew and took a lot longer than anticipated. With my holiday coming up (the ONLY reason for buying the EF card) I had to stop and reckoned it could wait until my return.

So, I went on holiday, took a few pictures, switched everything on and – yippee! – saw the upload process taking place.

ONE PHOTO! Yep, that was the total sum of my transfers! No matter what I did, it would do no more. Oh, except I did try again several days later and it started to load a couple of movie files. But I hadn’t set it up to load movies and after several minutes of exertion – NOTHING!

Even I had to laugh. All those hours spent trying to get that expensive little gadget to work followed by false hope and total failure. Oh no, not total failure - after all I did get ONE photo onto the Playbook.

BTW, my friend across the road says she never got her EF card to work, either. You won’t be surprised to hear I have now finally returned it for a refund.
    Thanks for returning to explain your experiences. Sorry it did not work out as intended but that you got your money back. I wonder if real Android devices have better luck or if this "technology" is still in its formative stage. USB-to-go would be so much more direct but alas that will not happen.
    07-16-13 04:49 PM
    Yes, yes and yes!
    - Nikon D5100
    - Password from the PC EF Center software in the Direct Mode tab in the box labelled "Direct Mode SSID and Password" where it shows SSID "Eye-Fi Card xxxx" and below that WPA2 password.
    - Always careful to observe case.
    hey I don't have anything productive to share other than I am a fellow D5100 user and this is one fantastic camera !
    07-16-13 05:45 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD