08-12-12 03:03 PM
35 12
tools
    Nah, what happened was this:

Typically every time a major browser updates, it's the fastest until the next browser updates. IE might be a little more interesting because it's the only one not on WebKit now, but they're all so close it makes almost no difference to humans.

But we'll update to include the PlayBook as well, because Bla1ze as per usual kicked on his post.
    1. BB browsers have been well in the lead for months now.

2. We all know that if iOS beat RIM by so much as one point you'd be screaming how iOS us clearly well ahead of the competition.

3. iMore got caught serving up obviously incorrect data now you're just trying to cover your axe by diminishing the relevance of RIM's significant lead.

4. Nobody's buying it.
    KOOLWATER likes this.
    08-12-12 08:10 AM
    Well, with a HTML 5 rendering score of 450, Dolphin HD on Android seems to be the front-runner for now

Dolphin Browser Claims 450+ HTML5 Test Score Beats BlackBerry 10 Just a Little - N4BB

These things change like magic though and I don't think this is really any indication of browser rendering speed anyway.

Click to view quoted image
    Dolphin is fast! Google is falling behind. Chrome needs a lot of improvements!
    08-12-12 10:54 AM
    Wow pb is Sooo fast.

Ahem, could we just get rid of the checkerboard please. I don't care a lot about questionable bench marks when I see checkerboard all over the place.
    08-12-12 11:17 AM
    Apple should be leading. They are after all the company that started the push for HTML5 standard.
    08-12-12 12:04 PM
    Look all is good now. At least they have the decency to come her and say that it was misunderstood and clear things up.
    I agree. Would be nice if some of our users now had the same decency and cleaned up their comments in the article. Let's show some class here.
    reeneebob likes this.
    08-12-12 01:15 PM
    With all the RIM bashing thats gone on lately, there's really no need to sink to the level of a mob of rapid trolls. I agree with mikeo007, lets keep it classy.

Anyone who has been following the development of the new platform should just enjoy the progress RIM has made and be thanking Apple for raising the bar that's forced RIM to undertake this OS evolution/revolution.

Be a BlackBerry addict, not a fanatic.
    Last edited by morlock_man; 08-12-12 at 01:35 PM.
    bahandi, antiRIM, mikeo007 and 1 others like this.
    08-12-12 01:33 PM
    You forgot about the part where a whole bunch of Crackberry members hopped onto the iMore article and started acting like ********. A simple "You forgot the Playbook, and it did better" would have been more than sufficient. Way to make us look good gang...
    Yeah, the behavior is embarrassing. Several posts in this thread are just *headdesk*. And varunsain calling iMore a 'troll forum' after the behavior of CB members there is rich in irony.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    08-12-12 02:30 PM
    Well, with a HTML 5 rendering score of 450, Dolphin HD on Android seems to be the front-runner for now

Dolphin Browser Claims 450+ HTML5 Test Score Beats BlackBerry 10 Just a Little - N4BB

These things change like magic though and I don't think this is really any indication of browser rendering speed anyway.

Click to view quoted image
    Grr BB10 knocked off the top B4 it even came out...though that Dolphin browser is also still in development...who knows what they will get once they are out.

Dolphin 450 + 3 Bonus
    BB10 447 + 10 Bonus

...if you count the bonus marks BB10 is still winning
    08-12-12 03:00 PM
    Edited my posts, shows that this was just misunderstood, so one more time.

1: wpcentral compared Internet E vs. Safari
    2: iMore sourced over the article
    3: wpcentral edited the article to add BB and Windows
    4: everyone thought iMore had purposely left out BB
    5: confusion was solved and iMore updated the article

Lets remember who we are people.
    08-12-12 03:00 PM
    how bout we just close the thread and celebrate the end of a wonderful Olympics
    antiRIM, morlock_man and 00stryder like this.
    08-12-12 03:03 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD