That is probably better than the truthful Microberry or potentially Softberry.
    Dingleberry is more fitting but it's already taken.

Since it too is defunct, maybe they would let Rimberry use it.
    07-02-13 05:02 PM

Try dangleberry!
    07-02-13 05:18 PM
    No don't come, this place is full of wierdos and other things. They still believe bb10 is coming to the pb and there are pictures of Thor everywhere. I'm planning my escape so I won't be here when you arrive. I'm tunneling my way out of here as we speak. I tied my toothbrush to my pb and I removed one of the light fitting from the ceiling and I am secretly digging my way out with my trusty pb spade. It's a bit hard typing and digging at the same time but I'll do it. If I'm not here when you arrive its because I've gone. In that case ask to be put in room 12. When you go in there are 3 light fittings on the ceiling. The tunnel is behind the last one from the left depending on which way your looking or the first one if your looking the other way. The owl will guide you the rest of the way. Good luck.
    i am also a wierdo. what kind of a guy will keep awake at night and post and then play with other things. when he could be in night clubs beating his hips out.
    whether its thor or roht how it matters us? playbook has been washed with washing soda. :-D
    thanks!
    -paul
    p.s. i decided not to b!tch in bbrootthebox till i get jtag till then can i b!tch here sirs and ma'ams?
    07-02-13 07:14 PM
    SOM, is that a BMW R-something-or-other? Love those exposed cylinder heads and old school swoopy fenders!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-02-13 07:30 PM
    Becareful..you are sinking lower than sad_old-man cellar. Are you pay by the short sellers to scream fire?!! Do they need another employee? :P
    it always amazed me when reading posts...in that other thread( the i believe i own...yadda yadda yadda thread)...when they all claimed it was 'whoever' in the pay of short sellers....and then they would go on about...turn around...and sell through....and yadda yadda yadda.....but no one ever accused them of being in the pay of the 'long' sellers...

if there are short sellers betting on the failure of a company....there must be long sellers betting on its resurgence .....

and i suppose if the short sellers continually outnumber the long sellers....then i would assume that 'perception' would be that the company will fail....so............guess what........................The company will fail.....(perception is everything)
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-02-13 07:37 PM

i'm sorry i cannot take anything seriously with that in the statement......for some reason i think of cling on.....in the same way...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-02-13 07:40 PM
    i am also a wierdo. what kind of a guy will keep awake at night and post and then play with other things. when he could be in night clubs beating his hips out.
    whether its thor or roht how it matters us? playbook has been washed with washing soda. :-D
    thanks!
    -paul
    p.s. i decided not to b!tch in bbrootthebox till i get jtag till then can i b!tch here sirs and ma'ams?
    Yes you are
    Barracuda7772 and sad_old_man like this.
    07-02-13 07:42 PM
    it always amazed me when reading posts...in that other thread( the i believe i own...yadda yadda yadda thread)...when they all claimed it was 'whoever' in the pay of short sellers....and then they would go on about...turn around...and sell through....and yadda yadda yadda.....but no one ever accused them of being in the pay of the 'long' sellers...

if there are short sellers betting on the failure of a company....there must be long sellers betting on its resurgence .....

and i suppose if the short sellers continually outnumber the long sellers....then i would assume that 'perception' would be that the company will fail....so............guess what........................The company will fail.....(perception is everything)
    Ahhhhhhhhh. Are we back to the light chasing the dark arguments just with different nouns?
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    07-02-13 08:42 PM
    Ahhhhhhhhh. Are we back to the light chasing the dark arguments just with different nouns?
    or we could liken it to good vs evil....

the god of light vs the god of dark...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-02-13 10:38 PM
    The majority of people who buy phones like bb for instance don't even know what an OS is.
    Oops I should have made it clear, I meant "buyers of the company", not "buyers of the devices". Darn these foreign languages
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-03-13 03:16 AM
    Doesn't that apply to each and every possible discussion?
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    07-03-13 04:14 AM
    I thought this thread was going in a different direction. Like imagining what was for dinner. Mmmmmmmm. Maybe start with a salad with bacon bits. And then a hamburger with bacon on it. And for dessert, anything with Apple in it.

Anyway, I am sure many of you have lined up Android, Apple, and Microsoft phones to check them out. And then BB10. And I cannot believe any of you think that all the great features of BB10 would survive at another company. Inventors are parents. Parents are proud. Children are precious. My neighbor kids are morons. Get where I am going?

Ask not what Blackberry can do for you - but what you can do for Blackberry. Let's all get out there and recommend our phones to friends and neighbors. And maybe the crazy relatives that you would like to forget. I am just reaching for the phone, holding my nose, and calling one right now.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-03-13 04:33 AM
    How about MotorBerry or NokiaBerry.
    07-03-13 05:07 AM
    SOM, is that a BMW R-something-or-other? Love those exposed cylinder heads and old school swoopy fenders!
    R1200C in fact.
    07-03-13 07:45 AM
    I thought this thread was going in a different direction. Like imagining what was for dinner. Mmmmmmmm. Maybe start with a salad with bacon bits. And then a hamburger with bacon on it. And for dessert, anything with Apple in it.

Anyway, I am sure many of you have lined up Android, Apple, and Microsoft phones to check them out. And then BB10. And I cannot believe any of you think that all the great features of BB10 would survive at another company. Inventors are parents. Parents are proud. Children are precious. My neighbor kids are morons. Get where I am going?

Ask not what Blackberry can do for you - but what you can do for Blackberry. Let's all get out there and recommend our phones to friends and neighbors. And maybe the crazy relatives that you would like to forget. I am just reaching for the phone, holding my nose, and calling one right now.
    Even I with my twisted sense of perversion could not bring myself to inflict a bb10 handset on another human being............ Hey baby! you wanna buy a Z10?
    07-03-13 07:47 AM
    Even I with my twisted sense of perversion could not bring myself to inflict a bb10 handset on another human being............ Hey baby! you wanna buy a Z10?
    Saving all your inflictions for this forum huh ?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-03-13 08:24 AM
    might make Android half way useable ... compared to the piece of crap it is now, albeit popular crap none the less !
    07-03-13 08:28 AM
    No. The would kill the OS and hardware and just keep the MDM software to get the contracts they can't get like banks and insurance companies.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 08:28 AM

What kind of f'd up logic is that....ohhhhhhhh reverse, reverse psychology.....Yep that will work....

f'k shoot me now......
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-03-13 08:33 AM
    What kind of f'd up logic is that....ohhhhhhhh reverse, reverse psychology.....Yep that will work....

f'k shoot me now......
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-03-13 08:34 AM
    might make Android half way useable ... compared to the piece of crap it is now, albeit popular crap none the less !
    ok...i'm trying to figure this one out....Might make What halfway useable?.......................oh god i just read the title of the thread...................Yes I agree with you..........i would just rather it be completely Android....and get it over with....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-03-13 08:38 AM
    how can you not love daffy duck......
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-03-13 08:39 AM
    how can you not love daffy duck......
    STOP it you silly whatever you are, the ducks listening you know. He'll be unbearable from now on after admiration!
    Cynycl likes this.
    07-03-13 09:35 AM
    STOP it you silly whatever you are, the ducks listening you know. He'll be unbearable from now on after admiration!
    Don't worry, I think the cat has given him a complex. Dashed his self confidence and everything. I hope the duck doesn't hold his head under the water for too long.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-03-13 12:01 PM
    Don't worry, I think the cat has given him a complex. Dashed his self confidence and everything. I hope the duck doesn't hold his head under the water for too long.
    Well your the therapist, sort his head out.
    07-03-13 02:12 PM
136 12345 ...