i h8 u. you released some pythons in the pond? now where will i swim? and how will i eat those worms found in the lake?
    dangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! we got a biggggggggggggg python.
    jujubi! nah jujubibi!
    thanks!
    -paul
    Where, where I'd the python? OMG gotta get my fish and ducks out the pond.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 12:57 PM
    Where, where I'd the python? OMG gotta get my fish and ducks out the pond.

Posted via CB10
    me point my finger feather @ F2. he did it. he released a python.
    O_o -> o_O -> 0_o -> o_0 -> O_O -> 0_0
    python eeh? swimming class cancelled.
    no swimming till the python is out!
    yikes! ai tawt ai taw a pytwon in teh watah! uh uh no duck no swimming.... quack quack!
    thanks!
    -paul
    Dr_Acula and sad_old_man like this.
    07-05-13 01:23 PM
    me point my finger feather @ F2. he did it. he released a python.
    O_o -> o_O -> 0_o -> o_0 -> O_O -> 0_0
    python eeh? swimming class cancelled.
    no swimming till the python is out!
    yikes! ai tawt ai taw a pytwon in teh watah! uh uh no duck no swimming.... quack quack!
    thanks!
    -paul
    Pythons and ducks r good friend u know.
    they have a food chain relationship.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-05-13 01:35 PM
    yeaaaaaaa they eat us and they crush us.
    we eat only worms and bugs and they eat us.
    quackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk quack quack quackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    thanks!
    -paul
    Dr_Acula and sad_old_man like this.
    07-05-13 01:39 PM
    Which one, Morrisons, Tesco or maybe KFC?
    FF22 likes this.
    07-05-13 01:46 PM
    Which one, Morrisons, Tesco or maybe KFC?
    i h8 u! i h8 u! i h8 u! there they kill us and eat us!
    dayum!
    thanks!
    -paul
    sad_old_man and Dr_Acula like this.
    07-05-13 01:51 PM
    i h8 u! i h8 u! i h8 u! there they kill us and eat us!
    dayum!
    thanks!
    -paul
    No KFC is a charity for chickens not ducks!
    07-05-13 01:59 PM
    No KFC is a charity for chickens not ducks!
    anyway i am calling it a day. many stupid people, i dont know why they consider stupid, they gave me a smart idea. take this weekend off. go watch movies and have fun go driving et al. and no work. i been working 20 hours a day and only 4 hours sleep per day. i need some rest. so no internet till monday morning. see ya all on monday morning.
    monday morning hacking starts. till then. i am gonna drink a beer or two and some whisky i guess and watch tennis and soccer and iron man 3...... mmmmmmm 36 hours to do loads of stuffs. have fun. and see ya on monday!
    thanks!
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-05-13 02:19 PM
    anyway i am calling it a day. many stupid people, i dont know why they consider stupid, they gave me a smart idea. take this weekend off. go watch movies and have fun go driving et al. and no work. i been working 20 hours a day and only 4 hours sleep per day. i need some rest. so no internet till monday morning. see ya all on monday morning.
    monday morning hacking starts. till then. i am gonna drink a beer or two and some whisky i guess and watch tennis and soccer and iron man 3...... mmmmmmm 36 hours to do loads of stuffs. have fun. and see ya on monday!
    thanks!
    -paul
    Watch out for the cat. He likes to sneak up on you when your relaxed. Try to stay paranoid and imagine the every toilet roll you see is a cat. Every hot dog you see is a baby and the worst are policemen. Everyone you see is really a dog (fed) in disguise so punch them and run.

ps don't forget the tunnel is behind the third light away from which ever direction your facing and good luck!
    07-05-13 03:07 PM
    I've said it hundreds, MicroBerry want Blacksoft - Windows Black for phone, tablet or pc- the professional security grade arm of Microsoft that ****s over Apple on EVERYTHING for a premium price just a fraction cheaper than Apple

Google having Motorola will never get Blackberry, nor Apple, now who is the worlds biggest software company that does not OWN its own HARDWARE division OR manufacturer ? and will not be blocked by any Competition Commisssion worldwide ?

Bet Thornyass has a great Microsoft package lined up for early retirement already too !
    07-07-13 03:16 PM
    Missing something here again obviously!
    07-07-13 03:21 PM
    I've said it hundreds, MicroBerry want Blacksoft - Windows Black for phone, tablet or pc- the professional security grade arm of Microsoft that ****s over Apple on EVERYTHING for a premium price just a fraction cheaper than Apple

Google having Motorola will never get Blackberry, nor Apple, now who is the worlds biggest software company that does not OWN its own HARDWARE division OR manufacturer ? and will not be blocked by any Competition Commisssion worldwide ?

Bet Thornyass has a great Microsoft package lined up for early retirement already too !
    microsoft windows rt will not work with omap4430. sorry. minimum requirement is omap4470 or omap5x series.
    microsoft has a unix already called xenix. if they buy it they will have one more.
    and microsoft windows is a *nix killer.
    oh no i am confused. or am i talking to myself.
    i need a therapist!
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-08-13 07:24 AM
    Missing something here again obviously!
    aah.... i found what i am missing. "the missing link" obviously. how blackberry became microsoft.
    thanks!
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-08-13 07:24 AM
    microsoft windows rt will not work with omap4430. sorry. minimum requirement is omap4470 or omap5x series.
    microsoft has a unix already called xenix. if they buy it they will have one more.
    and microsoft windows is a *nix killer.
    oh no i am confused. or am i talking to myself.
    i need a therapist!
    thanks!
    -paul
    IBM also have a version of Unix as well, AIX. It's basically Unix with menus, saves the coders time. Doesn't work well though so I still prefer my commodore vic 20 or 64! I know I'm sad but that's life!
    07-08-13 07:33 AM
    IBM also have a version of Unix as well, AIX. It's basically Unix with menus, saves the coders time. Doesn't work well though so I still prefer my commodore vic 20 or 64! I know I'm sad but that's life!
    true. life is such a ....... ahem ahem!
    never mind. but we still gotta live it.... till we die, whether we like it or not. and it commodore64. you got one? want to sell? :-D
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-08-13 08:07 AM
    and it commodore64. you got one? want to sell? :-D
    I'd go for the VIC20. Less powerful, but way more interesting...
    07-08-13 08:14 AM
    I'd go for the VIC20. Less powerful, but way more interesting...
    ;-)
    old school eeh?
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-08-13 09:15 AM
    Well I do love obsolete technology. Look where it got me
    07-08-13 09:23 AM
    Well I do love obsolete technology. Look where it got me
    you get floppies still? 5 and 1/4? else? mmmmmmmmm...... i am getting a mental constipation. do they exist. i have 10 with me. so i can show my kids. see your dad used these. these these these... sad_old_man if you got a c64 sell it to me. :-D hehehe!
    i asked in forum who wants to jtag, 99% said no. geez old school.
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-08-13 09:30 AM
    you get floppies still? 5 and 1/4? else? mmmmmmmmm...... i am getting a mental constipation. do they exist. i have 10 with me. so i can show my kids. see your dad used these. these these these... sad_old_man if you got a c64 sell it to me. :-D hehehe!
    thanks!
    -paul
    5.25" you modern technological duck you. What's wrong with 8" or even better card punch! Oh I'm getting all excited now!

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 09:34 AM
    5.25" you modern technological duck you. What's wrong with 8" or even better card punch! Oh I'm getting all excited now!

Posted via CB10
    oh my god! you are one then! i will either buy or make you an adios mofo! ;-) i will be your bartender. dont forget to tip the waiter. ;-)
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-08-13 09:45 AM
    oh my god! you are one then! i will either buy or make you an adios mofo! ;-) i will be your bartender. dont forget to tip the waiter. ;-)
    thanks!
    -paul
    Do you like pasties?

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 09:57 AM
    Do you like pasties?

Posted via CB10
    nods = yes! right?
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-08-13 09:59 AM
    I wouldn't take it too hard. Invasive hardware surgery just isn't for everyone. I myself wouldn't dare doing it (and you just "outed me" as being "old school" ). Taking a soldering iron to a home computer cost me such a little machine in the eighties, so I have already been "burnt"! That said: you should continue your efforts IMHO, even if only a few of "us" might profit...
    07-08-13 10:00 AM
    I wouldn't take it too hard. Invasive hardware surgery just isn't for everyone. I myself wouldn't dare doing it (and you just "outed me" as being "old school" ). Taking a soldering iron to a home computer cost me such a little machine in the eighties, so I have already been "burnt"! That said: you must continue your efforts IMHO, even if only a few of "us" might profit...
    The soldering iron is mightier that the bomb! No that's not right.

The sword is mightier than the lipstick. No!

Anyone feel like helping here?

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 10:03 AM
136 ... 3456