it would be nice to have a full gesture supported android with the multitasking that bb10 has,
    not to mention better stability.

This is only a fun mashup.

I knowni have not said much here, because I want to know what everyone thinks
    if it is so? i am going to admit myself in the mental hospital. i am right now 99% mad and 99% insane. if google takes over then i will be 100% mad and 100% insane, and if i bite someone then for sure he/she will get rabies.
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! anything except google taking over RIM!
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-02-13 11:12 AM
    Ahem, but it is 7:36 am. Dressed for bike ride before the damn heat takes over again!
    Did you mention a bike ride F(version to be announced)?
    Attached Thumbnails (Imagining) if Google bought Blackberry-p00287771.jpg  
    07-02-13 11:28 AM
    if it is so? i am going to admit myself in the mental hospital. i am right now 99% mad and 99% insane. if google takes over then i will be 100% mad and 100% insane, and if i bite someone then for sure he/she will get rabies.
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! anything except google taking over RIM!
    thanks!
    -paul
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you can't be either. If you were insane then you wouldn't know that you were mad! If your mad then you wouldn't know that your insane! That means your normal....... Wait a minute, saying that makes me insane...... Ah well I needed some confirmation and there you have it.
    07-02-13 11:32 AM
    thanks!
    -paul
    lol shoulda known you would que in quack, who would be your ideal buyer ?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-02-13 11:37 AM
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you can't be either. If you were insane then you wouldn't know that you were mad! If your mad then you wouldn't know that your insane! That means your normal....... Wait a minute, saying that makes me insane...... Ah well I needed some confirmation and there you have it.
    Not if he has multiple personality.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-02-13 11:39 AM
    Lenovo is the only tech company not bleeding cash and interested in growing its business smartphone portfolio to have expressed interest in BB, if nothing else just for the patent portfolio. I'm a big fan of the thinkpad line, but I doubt we would see QNX survive as a mobile consumer OS in any "blackberry dies" scenario.
    No one will allow Lenovo/China to run BB's security based assets!
    07-02-13 11:57 AM
    No one will allow Lenovo/China to run BB's security based assets!
    this thread is just fun what if senario

I know none will happen
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-02-13 12:02 PM
    Did you mention a bike ride F(version to be announced)?
    More like this:
    Attached Thumbnails (Imagining) if Google bought Blackberry-madone52_onyxwhite.jpg  
    07-02-13 12:06 PM
    Lenovo is the only tech company not bleeding cash and interested in growing its business smartphone portfolio to have expressed interest in BB, if nothing else just for the patent portfolio. I'm a big fan of the thinkpad line, but I doubt we would see QNX survive as a mobile consumer OS in any "blackberry dies" scenario.
    QNX will die.......it will be Android or Windows....I don't care which one.....but i assure you it won't be QNX....that bloated whale will sink faster than BBRY stock....(oh did i say that out loud)
    07-02-13 12:08 PM
    More like this:
    you can't compete with that ...... you need this
    Attached Thumbnails (Imagining) if Google bought Blackberry-uploadfromtaptalk1372785025955.jpg  
    07-02-13 12:10 PM
    QNX will die.......it will be Android or Windows....I don't care which one.....but i assure you it won't be QNX....that bloated whale will sink faster than BBRY stock....(oh did i say that out loud)
    Becareful..you are sinking lower than sad_old-man cellar. Are you pay by the short sellers to scream fire?!! Do they need another employee? :P
    07-02-13 12:24 PM
    My choice is perfect thank you. I think I may just have the edge on those machines of torture.
    Attached Thumbnails (Imagining) if Google bought Blackberry-r1200c.jpg  
    07-02-13 12:25 PM
    Don't even joke about things like that!!!

Remember the video with the hammer and the Playbook? That would be me with all of the blackberry devices. I'd rather go to an iFruit than own anything remotely related to Google! Either that, or I would go off wireless completely -- back to landlines for phone calls. Maybe it'd be a good time to retire..........
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-02-13 12:28 PM
    Don't even joke about things like that!!!

Remember the video with the hammer and the Playbook? That would be me with all of the blackberry devices. I'd rather go to an iFruit than own anything remotely related to Google! Either that, or I would go off wireless completely -- back to landlines for phone calls. Maybe it'd be a good time to retire..........
    Ever thought about the original item. Two cans connected by string are perfect. By the way I love the term ifruit.
    07-02-13 12:39 PM
    My choice is perfect thank you. I think I may just have the edge on those machines of torture.
    I almost bought that bike a few years back. Settled for a Goldwing instead but I did love my R/65 and the R75/5.

You gained a point on the cool old man scale with that one.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-02-13 01:30 PM
    what do i have then? the confirmation i am insane or am i mad? or do i get the bike? well if i get the bike i promise i will be normal and not bite anyone including xsacha. :-D
    thanks!
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-02-13 01:38 PM
    what do i have then? the confirmation i am insane or am i mad? or do i get the bike? well if i get the bike i promise i will be normal and not bite anyone including xsacha. :-D
    thanks!
    -paul
    Why ask me? I'm not allowed to make decisions in here. The doctors call it insanity but I don't believe they are real doctors really. I don't tell them that because they make me wear that funny jacket when I do so I don't anymore. How's the frog by the way. They say I can go home when bb10 arrives on the pb. They say that Google will download it for me any day now. The things is... Yes doctor.. Bye for now.
    07-02-13 02:16 PM
    Why ask me? I'm not allowed to make decisions in here. The doctors call it insanity but I don't believe they are real doctors really. I don't tell them that because they make me wear that funny jacket when I do so I don't anymore. How's the frog by the way. They say I can go home when bb10 arrives on the pb. They say that Google will download it for me any day now. The things is... Yes doctor.. Bye for now.
    oh bending to authority? where is up the ante. up the irons! danggggggggggggggggg (sound of the gong!), and i wouldnt mind being a mental hospital patient. i will never have to go and work for food yet i will have my 2 square meals. you think i will let go such an opportunity? all i need to make sure is i get an electric shock daily which will make me keep myself on my feet and i can enjoy 2 square meals for free as long as i live.
    damn the frog, some girl kissed and it turned to a prince. and i am still an ugly duckling, quacking quackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk more quackssssssss!
    see through a frogs eye -> google. hickkkkkkkkkk!
    ktxkbai!
    thanks!
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-02-13 02:57 PM
    oh bending to authority? where is up the ante. up the irons! danggggggggggggggggg (sound of the gong!), and i wouldnt mind being a mental hospital patient. i will never have to go and work for food yet i will have my 2 square meals. you think i will let go such an opportunity? all i need to make sure is i get an electric shock daily which will make me keep myself on my feet and i can enjoy 2 square meals for free as long as i live.
    damn the frog, some girl kissed and it turned to a prince. and i am still an ugly duckling, quacking quackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk more quackssssssss!
    see through a frogs eye -> google. hickkkkkkkkkk!
    ktxkbai!
    thanks!
    -paul
    No don't come, this place is full of wierdos and other things. They still believe bb10 is coming to the pb and there are pictures of Thor everywhere. I'm planning my escape so I won't be here when you arrive. I'm tunneling my way out of here as we speak. I tied my toothbrush to my pb and I removed one of the light fitting from the ceiling and I am secretly digging my way out with my trusty pb spade. It's a bit hard typing and digging at the same time but I'll do it. If I'm not here when you arrive its because I've gone. In that case ask to be put in room 12. When you go in there are 3 light fittings on the ceiling. The tunnel is behind the last one from the left depending on which way your looking or the first one if your looking the other way. The owl will guide you the rest of the way. Good luck.
    07-02-13 03:21 PM
    But think of the name, Google Berry.
    FF22 and Chrysalis1156 like this.
    07-02-13 03:26 PM
    That's thought could almost make me stop digging and stay in here.
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    07-02-13 03:37 PM
    Well if it ever comes to a takeover, buyers will probably only be interested in the numerous patents Blackberry apparently possesses. The product line or the brand (names) won't be of any real value to any buyer.
    So I'd keep digging if I were you...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-02-13 03:54 PM
    Well if it ever comes to a takeover, buyers will probably only be interested in the numerous patents Blackberry apparently possesses. The product line or the brand (names) won't be of any real value to any buyer.
    So I'd keep digging if I were you...
    Not true. Don't forget we group of insane lunatics are a minority. The majority of people who buy phones like bb for instance don't even know what an OS is. They will still buy bb whatever, until of course they find out that bbm is no longer free and you need a data package. Then watch the sales drop!
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    07-02-13 04:16 PM
    you can't compete with that ...... you need this
    Nah, it's back to metal so that I can use a rear rack on the next one.
    07-02-13 04:38 PM
    That is probably better than the truthful Microberry or potentially Softberry.
    deanosig likes this.
    07-02-13 04:42 PM
136 1234 ...