when i try and save an image from the internet it doesnt save onto my pb

can anyone help me fix? thanks
    12-27-11 08:05 PM
    It should go to your downloads folder. Do you have a file browsing app like free air browser? I also think if you open the app like if it was a picture it will be visible in the pics app.
    12-27-11 08:17 PM
    when i try and save an image from the internet it doesnt save onto my pb

can anyone help me fix? thanks
    Which browser are you using? If you are using the Bridge browser, downloads will be saved in a hidden sub-folder of your documents folder on your BB smart phone. If you are using the regular browser, files will be located in the Dowloads folder on the PlayBook.

Please let us know if this doesn't answer your question and someone will help you locate your missing files.
    12-27-11 08:22 PM
    12-27-11 08:24 PM
    i used the regular browser, is it just me ornis there no downloads folder as i cant see one
    12-27-11 08:36 PM
    i used the regular browser, is it just me ornis there no downloads folder as i cant see one
    You need to download air browser (free) from app world and you'll be able to see the folders and files. Or purchase a better one if you choose.
    12-27-11 08:38 PM
    You need to download air browser (free) from app world and you'll be able to see the folders and files. Or purchase a better one if you choose.
    okay i shall try that thanks
    12-27-11 08:43 PM
    found my files, thanks!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-27-11 08:51 PM
    I find many files (pics) will not save. Some will but many will not for no apparant reason.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-11 03:22 AM
    I had a problem with not being able to find a pic I downloaded and then realized it didn't have an appropriate extension (i.e. .jpg or .png) and that's why it didn't show up in my downloads folder. Sometimes the extension isn't there. Just thot I'd put that out there.
    12-28-11 06:51 AM
    Speaking of extensions, will DocsToGo NOT read and exit .txt files? I found a couple of alternatives but was surprised a .txt file would not show in the file browser from the app
    12-28-11 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD