3 days ago pre-ordered my 32gb Playbook fromCarphonewarehouse in the UK...................was goig to go for a US spec one here ready to buy in the UK but phone BB uk and they said by waiting for the offical UK release it would bring me full uk functionality.........Whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I just cannot wait for a week this Thursday......Bring it. Yes, have been following the PB since last year and just know once android apps, skype then it will be THERE BIG TIME!!!!!! on
    06-04-11 05:03 PM
    Glad to see someone excited lol...i got mine last month, its a US spec and it works perfectly fine here in the UK...32gb wifi...i got all the official updates and bb appworld works perfectly fine.

Enjoy the pb when you get it...its a superb little tablet.
    06-04-11 05:08 PM
    Right on your going to love it.. since I bought mine 2 family members have joined me. we all love it..
    06-04-11 11:39 PM
    I got mines last week
    06-04-11 11:55 PM
    Congrats on your buy, you're going to enjoy it.
    Welcome to Crackberry
    06-05-11 12:33 AM
    3 days ago pre-ordered my 32gb Playbook fromCarphonewarehouse in the UK...................was goig to go for a US spec one here ready to buy in the UK but phone BB uk and they said by waiting for the offical UK release it would bring me full uk functionality.........Whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I just cannot wait for a week this Thursday......Bring it. Yes, have been following the PB since last year and just know once android apps, skype then it will be THERE BIG TIME!!!!!! on

Don't forget to tell us what you think. I love mine; used UK bought New York
    06-05-11 12:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD