I have a PlayBook which I will be using to film some stunts involving cars that are going fast.
    There is a risk that my playbook will fall while the stunts are performed.
    I would like to buy a case before we perform these stunts. I am looking for one that meets these requirements...

Resistant to impact damage

Nothing too clunky like many leather cases. They have fat, rounded edges and just don't look or feel nice. (are there any fairly thin leather cases?)

Must not restrict any buttons, the screen or either camera

Nothing ridiculously expensive

*MUST fit properly. I have purchased numerous cases, some leather some silicone/rubber, and they are permanently bent so that they fit loosely or crooked (most often from china...)

I have looked at both the otterbox and ballistic cases, and I am considering them but if anyone has any better suggestions I would be happy.

Also, what's the best impact resistant material used to make cases for electronics?

Thanks in advance!
    06-20-12 09:27 PM
    You been here long enough to know how the search function works...IJS
    06-20-12 09:32 PM
    You been here long enough to know how the search function works...IJS
    Yup. After searching I couldn't find one that people didn't care about how thick it is along with durability and impact damage resistant.
    So then I posted this thread. If I found another one like this, I wouldn't have posted this. I'm not a fan of duplicate threads either
    06-20-12 09:36 PM
    06-20-12 09:52 PM
    Can't go wrong with the otterbox..
    06-20-12 09:57 PM
    The otterbox is Neither slim nor dainty. It is definitely thicker than most leather cases. Buttons are easier to use. Hard to open the headphone port. The rapid charger only fits with the wiring running off to the left (when ports are on bottom).
    06-20-12 10:38 PM
    I am using Viva faux leather case for playbook, you can do a google search. The leather quality is top notch and I never take my playbook out from it since I used it in the first day. Compared to the original blackberry convertible case, this is thinner and stronger yet looks good.

It looks like the Blurex case people have been talking about.
    06-21-12 12:56 AM
    You can't beat the leather case from Focalprice for $10.75, free shipping.
    06-21-12 08:54 AM