Yes. Running Fred, Paper Racing Lite, Frisbee Forever, the better version of George The Unlucky Fish, Jet Pack Joyride, Space Cat, just to name a few.

I used my Z10 to create this CrackBerry madness!
    10-05-13 01:48 PM
    For anyone who feels like they've hit a wall with their PlayBook as I once did thanks to the BlackBerry 10 OS update being **** canned, I recommend upgrading to an unlocked 4G LTE version. Not only is it faster at processing, the LTE is as fast as what my router sends out (running it on AT&T with zero issues). It's like a whole new tablet with a few extras here and there. I won't spoil all the highlights, but once you get your hands on one, you'll see what I mean. Verizon people might be SOL, but AT&T was made for it. Uses the same SIM as the Z10 ( and others), and the minute you pop the SIM in, instant update to 2.1.0.1282 with some hidden extras. Awesome deal if you love the PlayBook and want to continue the legacy.

Any luck on loading any other OS? Thinking of getting a Bell MicroSIM on ebay to update to 1526 as my autoloader hybrid endeavors are not panning out with trying to load 1753.

Also, join our LTE PlayBook BBM group:

http://forums.crackberry.com/discove...-group-856988/
    10-05-13 01:50 PM
    On my way.

10-05-13 02:20 PM
    How about the fact that some of the BlackBerry 10 apps already installed on your BlackBerry 10 phone mysteriously show up in World (uninstalled tab) on the LTE PlayBook and can be installed with zero issue?

Hey Nerdydaddyo

Did you say that the BB 10 apps were working correctly on your Playbook tablet once you installed them?
    10-05-13 02:50 PM
    Yes. Running Fred, Paper Racing Lite, Frisbee Forever, the better version of George The Unlucky Fish, Jet Pack Joyride, Space Cat, just to name a few.

Fwiw all these apps are available on the wifi PlayBook, some (like Frisbee and joyride) were available for the PlayBook long before the bb10 devices
    10-05-13 02:55 PM
    Not the PlayBook George; the BlackBerry 10 George with extended effects. Space Cat didn't show up. And Running Fred didn't show up in a search either on my fiance's WiFi PlayBook (latest OS update). You have a special version.

10-05-13 03:19 PM
    Keep in mind that a WiFi tablet is still in my house. I can check and confirm.

10-05-13 03:20 PM
    Yes. They work exactly the same as on the BlackBerry Z10. If I can confirm what "nah" claims, ill edit my info. If I confirm that even ONE app is on my LTE PlayBook that is NOT on the WiFi, then "nah" must bow down before me.

10-05-13 03:23 PM
    If what your saying Is correct, someone at BlackBerry has some serious explaining to do as to why WIFI Playbook owners don't have access to BB 10 apps. And they can't say its because the Playbook can't handle BB 10 OS this time.
    10-05-13 03:36 PM
    If what your saying Is correct, someone at BlackBerry has some serious explaining to do as to why WIFI Playbook owners don't have access to BB 10 apps. And they can't say its because the Playbook can't handle BB 10 OS this time.
    I think what he is referring to is the fact that, if using the same BlackBerry World username, some apps purchased on BB10 can also have their PlayBook variant downloaded at no additional cost and vice-versa. Neutron Player is one example of this. It doesn't mean that BB10 apps magically run on PlayBook - this is impossible.

Posted via CB10
    TheScionicMan likes this.
    10-05-13 03:46 PM
    I can't pinpoint anything other than AT&T Store really. "nah" may be right so far. But I'm not giving up. I'm gonna try some side loading too so I can know for a fact if something is running on the 4G LTE PlayBook that will not on the WiFi only model. The specs are very close to the STL100-1, so it's conceivable that an app designed for BB10 would actually run on the 4G LTE provided it was not created with Cascades. "nah" wins this round. I thought Lego Monster Fighters was one, but it turns out that it was a game that used to be on the PlayBook but was pulled from World.
    Last edited by nerdydaddyo; 10-05-13 at 04:53 PM.
    10-05-13 03:58 PM
    If you can sideload android Apps, I totally agree that it's conceivable that BB 10 apps would work on both WIFI and LTE PlayBook versions
    Last edited by ToddJack; 10-05-13 at 05:22 PM.
    10-05-13 04:02 PM
    Not the PlayBook George; the BlackBerry 10 George with extended effects. Space Cat didn't show up. And Running Fred didn't show up in a search either on my fiance's WiFi PlayBook (latest OS update). You have a special version.

Space cat, even on the z10, the description reads "for playbook".

Search on wifi PlayBook shows space cat in results (I've never has the app installed on bb10) .
    Running fred is also available in search, another app I've never had on bb10.

Talking George the unlucky fish? Also available.

Any and everyone with a wifi PlayBook should be able to verify what I said. I'll bow to you never :P

I can't pinpoint anything other than AT&T Store really. "nah" may be right so far. But I'm not giving up. I'm gonna try some side loading too so I can know for a fact if something is running on the 4G LTE PlayBook that will not on the WiFi only model. The specs are very close to the STL100-1, so it's conceivable that an app designed for BB10 would actually run on the 4G LTE provided it was not created with Cascades. "nah" wins this round. I thought Lego Monster Fighters was one, but it turns out that it was a game that used to be on the PlayBook but was pulled from World.
    Correct. I can not find att store (or any carrier apps). Cheers.
    10-05-13 05:31 PM
    I'm Less Angry About The PlayBook Now That I Upgraded To The 4G LTE Version-img_00000462.jpg

Looks like this.

10-05-13 09:28 PM
    I'm more angry now with PlayBook because I can't get LTE version that should make me less angry... they are not delivering to Middle East region...

Posted via Z10
    10-06-13 09:33 AM
    I don't understand why. I guess some sellers are too lazy to ship overseas.

10-06-13 12:12 PM

No he doesn't. They are all in my app world to.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 11:31 PM
    Yeah, I already conceded to Mr "nah". Read back a few posts.

10-07-13 06:02 AM
    Can the 4G LTE PlayBook be used as a mobile hotspot for other devices?
    -pac
    10-07-13 08:25 AM
    I am researching the possibility of using a converted Android APK Hot spot app that doesn't require root access.

10-07-13 09:32 AM
45 12