I'm ashamed to say I found myself caressing a Samsung galaxy tab in PCworld this lunchtime. Now I feel grubby and racked with guilt. I really hope my PlayBook doesn't find out.
    09-27-12 01:42 PM
    Did you post this using the PlayBook?

Really now, I have played with plenty devices and I don't to keep informed about what they competition looks like. It's healthy and smart to do so. Only makes you happy for what the PB can do (and curious about when that next much needed update will come).

Hgouck likes this.
    09-27-12 01:57 PM
    Don't do it. You can get syphilis from the galaxy tab.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-27-12 02:03 PM
    One word...Polyamory . LMAO
    esk369 likes this.
    09-27-12 02:11 PM
    If it is really hard to resist, use "protection"...
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-27-12 02:14 PM
    Come back away from the dark side young jedi...!!

I went there once, sat down, had a cup of tea....then left!

Its like going into a German laffhaus at Beerfest time....you wanna look, you wanna touch, you wanna get jiggy with it, but for all the right reasons you don't do it! lol
    09-27-12 02:16 PM
    We could start a Forum support Group and hold interventions sessions - so more Crackberry fans do not get drawn to the Darkside......of the Tablets.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-27-12 02:40 PM
    You can browse the menu..as long as you eat at home you are Ok....lol
    09-27-12 02:40 PM
    Don't forget protection.....

The Otterbox
    09-27-12 02:52 PM
    Nothing wrong with it as long as you glove it before you do it.
    And for everybody with their mind in the gutter I was talking about his hand.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-27-12 03:21 PM
    Confess. It's the only way to ease your conscious.
    esk369 likes this.
    09-27-12 03:36 PM
    Don't do it. You can get syphilis from the galaxy tab.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    No you can't. All you'll get from the Galaxy Tab is asteroids around Uranus.
    09-27-12 03:47 PM
    No you can't. All you'll get from the Galaxy Tab is asteroids around Uranus.
    LMFAO! That's awesome!
    09-27-12 05:49 PM
    Damn it!!! I thought this thread was an invite...you tease!
    esk369 likes this.
    09-27-12 06:22 PM
    I admit that my first time was a Galaxy Tab 10.1. But I was young, stupid and impulsive and she was loose and easy. She took advantage of my inexperience but I saw through the glitz and glamor quickly and realized I had made a huge mistake. She was fun but soon found out she was a nutcase, not very stable and would get weird on me at the worst times. She would let anyone use her and she couldn't keep secrets either, but at least she was open about it.

I tried the most popular tab next, iPad, because everyone was raving about her and she was so popular, but what a possessive, manipulative witch she turned out to be. So arrogant and full of herself. I couldn't have any friends but her, no music or sharing with anyone, everything had to come from her. It got so bad that she wouldn't let me even use anyone's stuff but her's. She wasn't the easiest to get along with either, not unless you pushed the right buttons. Then we started having communication problems. She refused emails and had connection problems. She would only talk with certain networks and some not at all. But when I talked to her friends about it, they blamed me, saying it was all my fault, that she was the ultimate and could do no wrong and I should be satisfied and happy to have her. I couldn't even talk about other tabs around them, they would freak. What more could a guy want? they asked. I then realized that she had them so wrapped around her little finger that they were clueless as to how brainwashed they were, and how lacking she truly was. They literally worshiped her. It was creepy. I was one of the lucky ones and dumped her quick.

Then I met my PB. We clicked right off and I've never looked back. She was so easy to be with and our interaction was great from the start, so natural and fluid. She was so much deeper than the others but it didn't really show until I got to know her. She wasn't really showy and pretentious either, but when given the opportunity she showed her stuff: hard worker, organized, productive and a true multi-tasker. I came to really depend on her. She was a lot easier to travel with too. Communication was amazing. She was quick, reliable and knew how to keep her mouth shut when needed. My secrets were safe with her. Best of all, her and my best bud 9930 hit it off from the start. The others wouldn't even talk to him, but PB and him get along great, like brother and sister. They're quite the pair now and really work well together. And no, I'm not jealous either. It's like they were related or something.

Although I was using past tense above, I'm still with PB, but PB will be going through a life changing experience soon and probably won't be quite the same. That's another story but I know it's for the best and I think she'll be even more amazing afterwards. I have confidence in her. Sorry for the long post but I thought my experience might help others
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 09-27-12 at 09:01 PM.
    09-27-12 08:43 PM
    @rotorwrench
    An absolute masterpiece! Thank you for that brilliant piece of work. Bravo.
    malcymalc and rotorwrench like this.
    09-27-12 08:52 PM
    I admit that my first time was a Galaxy Tab 10.1. But I was young, stupid and impulsive and she was loose and easy. She took advantage of my inexperience but I saw through the glitz and glamor quickly and realized I had made a huge mistake. She was fun but soon found out she was a nutcase, not very stable and would get weird on me at the worst times. She would let anyone use her and she couldn't keep secrets either, but at least she was open about it.

I tried the most popular tab next, iPad, because everyone was raving about her and she was so popular, but what a possessive, manipulative witch she turned out to be. So arrogant and full of herself. I couldn't have any friends but her, no music or sharing with anyone, everything had to come from her. It got so bad that she wouldn't let me even use anyone's stuff but her's. She wasn't the easiest to get along with either, not unless you pushed the right buttons. Then we started having communication problems. She refused emails and had connection problems. She would only talk with certain networks and some not at all. But when I talked to her friends about it, they blamed me, saying it was all my fault, that she was the ultimate and could do no wrong and I should be satisfied and happy to have her. I couldn't even talk about other tabs around them, they would freak. What more could a guy want? they asked. I then realized that she had them so wrapped around her little finger that they were clueless as to how brainwashed they were, and how lacking she truly was. They literally worshiped her. It was creepy. I was one of the lucky ones and dumped her quick.

Then I met my PB. We clicked right off and I've never looked back. She was so easy to be with and our interaction was great from the start, so natural and fluid. She was so much deeper than the others but it didn't really show until I got to know her. She wasn't really showy and pretentious either, but when given the opportunity she showed her stuff: hard worker, organized, productive and a true multi-tasker. I came to really depend on her. She was a lot easier to travel with too. Communication was amazing. She was quick, reliable and knew how to keep her mouth shut when needed. My secrets were safe with her. Best of all, her and my best bud 9930 hit it off from the start. The others wouldn't even talk to him, but PB and him get along great, like brother and sister. They're quite the pair now and really work well together. And no, I'm not jealous either. It's like they were related or something.

Although I was using past tense above, I'm still with PB, but PB will be going through a life changing experience soon and probably won't be quite the same. That's another story but I know it's for the best and I think she'll be even more amazing afterwards. I have confidence in her. Sorry for the long post but I thought my experience might help others
    Clever, clever, clever!!! Love it!
    rotorwrench likes this.
    09-27-12 09:11 PM
    @rotorwrench
    An absolute masterpiece! Thank you for that brilliant piece of work. Bravo.
    Thanks a lot, but just sharing my experience with relationships
    09-27-12 10:48 PM
    Thanks a lot, but just sharing my experience with relationships
    Helicopters do not like it when another woman comes between her mechanic and herself unless the other woman is a helicopter mechanic too.
    09-27-12 11:19 PM
    LOL You are right! I may be in trouble
    09-27-12 11:26 PM
    I do this every time I'm in PC World. Onlookers watch me scoff at the Ipads, Galaxy tablets and even the Nexus, wondering how I could find this "breakthrough technology" uninteresting. Only I know the secret...
    And you guys, of course.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    09-28-12 02:42 AM
    Its obvious...introduce the Playbook to the Samsung tab
    09-28-12 07:14 AM
    Its all good... just because you're on a diet, doesn't mean you can't look at the menu !
    rotorwrench likes this.
    09-28-12 08:01 AM
    @rotorwrench that last post was brilliantly written.

I have a similar story but mine ends differently. When I first met PB I thought she was quite limited but soon proved she had some tricks up her sleeve. Unfortunately, she's getting a bit past it now and keeps promising to keep up but her figure isn't what it was. Broken promises, especially on Tuesdays. If she doesn't improve soon she's gonna get dumped.
    09-28-12 08:38 AM
    @rotorwrench that last post was brilliantly written.

I have a similar story but mine ends differently. When I first met PB I thought she was quite limited but soon proved she had some tricks up her sleeve. Unfortunately, she's getting a bit past it now and keeps promising to keep up but her figure isn't what it was. Broken promises, especially on Tuesdays. If she doesn't improve soon she's gonna get dumped.
    Hmmmm..that's interesting, because my PB has never made a promise that wasn't kept. I believe yours has been on those Beta drugs, they really mess with their head. Please enlighten me on these "broken promises", who made them and when. And as far as keeping up, we have eight PBs at my company because the other tabs tried didn't serve our needs, especially in the field. All they wanted to do was sit around browsing the web, playing games and video. Couldn't get any real work out of them and they didn't play nice with our phones and networks. Bunch of divas. Bridging and security was the downfall of the others. I'd say the others are the ones behind in some areas.

Sorry yours has failed in your needs, but mine is doing great and I expect our relationship to continue for a long time. After her upcoming makeover she'll have to beat the guys off with a stick.
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 09-28-12 at 12:46 PM.
    09-28-12 11:23 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD