Can anyone get the video stream for the iheart music festival? Audio streaming on the radio via browser is fine. Any help is appreciated.
    09-21-12 10:58 PM
    Wait for BB10, it will have the app when launched, i hope.
    09-21-12 11:18 PM
    Wait for BB10, it will have the app when launched, i hope.
    No matter how great the build, no matter how loyal we are it almost always comes down to one thing, APPS! No matter how great BB10 will be, I'm not so sure we'll still get the apps. We can diss Apple and Android fanboys all we want.....but they have what they want. I love my 9930 and I love my PlayBook but I'm starting to wonder if this is as good as it will get.
    09-21-12 11:28 PM
    It's not about apps for me! I don't really care about Skype! Netflix would be nice, but not a deal breaker. Just waiting for a exceptional user experience and some commitment. Go bb10!
    09-22-12 12:29 AM
    How did a request for a video stream become a rant about apps? Anyhow, the PB has an app for that, it's called the browser- although my PC streams it much better than my PB does. Don't know why, exactly.
    09-22-12 12:53 AM
    It's not about apps for me! I don't really care about Skype! Netflix would be nice, but not a deal breaker. Just waiting for a exceptional user experience and some commitment. Go bb10!
    It's not necessarily about apps for me either. Skype, Netflix... and so on
    I can do without. I truly understand the concept of "getting things done" but as tonight, my PlayBook didn't get it done. The "few" loyalist to BB cannot and will not keep RIM afloat with what they are offering and what it looks like the future holds. Whether or not BB10 is the greatest OS to date is not going to matter. The market demands quality build and APPS to survive. Of course, that's just my opinion.
    09-22-12 12:57 AM
    How did a request for a video stream become a rant about apps? Anyhow, the PB has an app for that, it's called the browser- although my PC streams it much better than my PB does. Don't know why, exactly.
    I'm not sure myself but the browser would not stream the video either. Yahoo Music carried it and it would not support the video. Maybe that's how it turned once again to an APP discussion. I found myself in need of one for once.
    09-22-12 01:00 AM
    I had that problem I cleared cookies and history then it worked. It happened again so I tried a different browser (simple browser) and it seems to work every time.
    09-22-12 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD