I looked but didn't see this mentioned and if so, sorry for the repeat. Over in the Z30 forum a poster was asking about finding a BT keyboard w/mouse for his Z30. I shared my use of my PB's mini keyboard with my Z30. Pairs easily, same functions as on the PB and nice for creating and editing documents. I haven't tried it on my work Q10 yet but see no reason why it wouldn't, with same functionality. It paired fine with a co-worker's Z10 as well.

For those with the PB/keyboard combo and a BB10 phone, your versatility has now increased.
    Carl Estes and dmlis like this.
    03-11-14 01:01 AM
    Thanks for the heads up!
    rotorwrench likes this.
    03-11-14 01:21 AM
    I do happen to have the Q10/Playbook with mini-keyboard and yes they all work well together. As a matter of fact, I even used the mini-keyboard on the Note 2 with good results.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    03-11-14 10:44 AM
    Too bad the PB and that high quality keyboard were never marketed. Such a nice little package. I still use the keyboard, tho the keyboard on my Z10 is so great I don't use it as much. Nice post.

Posted via CB from "Z" best
    rotorwrench likes this.
    03-12-14 01:34 AM
    My question is, does the mini keyboard work any better with the Z30/Z10 than a run-of-the-mill BT keyboard I can pick up on Amazon.com? Are there any particular features or uses that people have seen on the mini keyboard that is usually not present in a cheap BT keyboard from another manufacturer?

I'm wondering whether I should sell mine considering it's mint condition and they can still go for $80+, and I can just buy a $30 replacement. Don't have a PB to use it with anymore so the case sits idle somewhere.
    03-12-14 01:30 PM
    I am trying to connect the PB Mini Keyboard to my Note 3; I am sure it can be done, but its not working. Can anyone please help me with this?
    11-10-14 12:00 PM
    I am trying to connect the PB Mini Keyboard to my Note 3; I am sure it can be done, but its not working. Can anyone please help me with this?
    Make sure your phone/device is set to discoverable.
    11-10-14 03:41 PM
    After a while, say 10 minutes of being idle, my z30 refuses to work with my bluetooth keyboard. It shows its connected, the phone keypad does not pop up, but when you press any key on the keyboard, it does not respond. I always have to disconnect and re-pair.

Is there something I'm not doing right?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 04:14 AM
    Maybe the Keyboard shuts itself down or in standby because of being unused?
    Did it work before? What happens after reconnection?
    11-11-14 10:12 AM