OP I find you contradictory.

You want to get a playbook really badly, yet you're not willing to buy it right away whatever lowest price you can find right now. This only means that either you don't have the money to buy it, or you don't think it's worth whatever it is on the market right now.

Secondly, I returned my playbook so people like you wouldn't have to suffer from it. ****, I wouldn't even sell it to my friends just because of this reason. It'd only sour my relationship with them. Having one just made me look ridiculous. It's the black sheep of tablets.

So OP, grab one right now if you're serious about it. It sounds like you're just full of words.
    wow really? Suffer? We buy tablets based on what others will think of us? Are you in Junior High School?

I'd rather be a black sheep than an i-sheep. At least I am buying based on its utility instead of concern about my image. THAT makes you look ridiculous - buying something everyone else buys just because of what people will think of you, instead of standing up like a man and defending your choice. Be a leader! not a follower - march to the beat of a different drum and stand up tall and be proud! People will respect you for it. You will "suffer" less.

I guess this explains why so many white sheep buy iFads.
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 11-05-11 at 03:03 PM.
    11-05-11 02:58 PM
    iFad = iTakeYourMoneyEveryYearForNewHardwareCauseYouCan't UpgradeToTheNewSoftwareOnYourExistingHardware
    11-05-11 03:15 PM
    OK, please stop with the iFad etc. Let us not stoop to some (not all) of their fan levels.

Thanks
    11-05-11 03:22 PM
    Im most definitely in the market and have made good contacts through Crackberry to purchase one. The market prices for used Playbooks are very fair and, if you read through the thread, Im looking for a good deal. I dont see any harm in that.

I do have a question though. How did returning your playbook stop "people like you" from suffering?

Also you are right.. Im full of words. Just not enough of them to post in the Marketplace!!
    Hey onmyown. I am back home. I emailed you yesterday but was not sure you got my message. Shoot me an email or call me if you are still interested.
    11-05-11 06:00 PM
    OK, please stop with the iFad etc. Let us not stoop to some (not all) of their fan levels.

Thanks
    Sorry kbz... my bad
    11-05-11 06:07 PM

Thanks
    Was kinda true though wasn't it? Ipad 3 already? Iphone 4s? Nothing wrong with facts.

At least playbook has good solid hardware with all the important features, only in need of free software upgrades for some time to come.
    11-05-11 06:14 PM
    Give it a password and don't use your anniversary date or her birthday lol
    she got pissed when i did that .. i did before
    11-05-11 07:02 PM
    she got pissed when i did that .. i did before
    You're going to definitely have to buy her one - to preserve your manhood lol
    11-06-11 01:39 AM
    That's exactly the point. Some of us don't have deep pockets and therefore the fact that we had to shell so much money on the thing that was promised to perform makes us angry If I were a Rockefeller, I would have donated my playbook long ago and would have bought a different one.

Will you pay at least half of what it cost me?

Btw, I don't hate the Playbook. It's got the potential but RIM is killing it.

if you buy stuff because of promisses and not for your needs, then you already have the reason why you don't have a deep pocket ;-)
    11-06-11 02:17 AM
    if you buy stuff because of promisses and not for your needs, then you already have the reason why you don't have a deep pocket ;-)
    I disagree. I think its perfectly reasonable to buy a product based on future promises. Your reasoning is just rationalization to defend RIM, however slightly.

RIM has earned the irritation from its consumers.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-06-11 05:25 AM
    Was kinda true though wasn't it? Ipad 3 already? Iphone 4s? Nothing wrong with facts.

At least playbook has good solid hardware with all the important features, only in need of free software upgrades for some time to come.
    Yes agree with that. Even though I don't like apple I still don't like the isheep itoy etc. comments even though I use to make them too. After I thought about it, it is kind of silly and unneeded. I want to try and hold myself to a better standard, key word is try lol.
    Chrisy likes this.
    11-06-11 07:02 AM
    Onmyown, what's happened? Have you found a playbook yet? I haven't heard back from you. Thanks.
    11-06-11 09:30 PM
    Yes agree with that. Even though I don't like apple I still don't like the isheep itoy etc. comments even though I use to make them too. After I thought about it, it is kind of silly and unneeded. I want to try and hold myself to a better standard, key word is try lol.
    OK fine, you're right kbz. Since you are now top poster I will bow to your higher maturity and authority - there goes all my fun lol

But I do think that iFad was rather original, appropriate and creative I will drop it as long as I hereby get credit for coining it.
    I will have to redirect my ridicule to posting pictures of ridiculous i-accessories instead of i-stuff.
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 11-06-11 at 10:15 PM.
    11-06-11 10:10 PM
    As was pointed out to me tonight, this thread is a rather blatant attempt to avoid forum rules regarding buying and selling. Therefore it is now closed.
    11-06-11 11:48 PM
114 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD