If they really dislike the PB as much as they say on this forum then take this opportunity to unload the pos and buy the tablet that does everything right....the OP is looking for a slightly used gem
    onmyown likes this.
    11-04-11 01:45 PM
    You act like people aren't already selling them off as a result of this whole fiasco.

I guarantee you they are...
    11-04-11 02:00 PM
    If they really dislike the PB as much as they say on this forum then take this opportunity to unload the pos and buy the tablet that does everything right....the OP is looking for a slightly used gem
    Exactly! I just want to help people travel faster and further down the road to happiness!
    11-04-11 02:05 PM
    You act like people aren't already selling them off as a result of this whole fiasco.

I guarantee you they are...
    People are selling them, no doubt at all. Ebay is full of people selling the ones they got at devcon for retail or some refurb company selling used ones for full price.

Id rather purchase one thats been loved. You know, slightly used playbook to a good home.

Cue Sarah Mcglaughlin (or however you spell it) music

There are playbooks being neglected who just need a good home. Playbooks who with the right attention and understanding, can once again pair with a bb phone and thrive. Please...do the right thing.
    11-04-11 02:09 PM
    People are selling them, no doubt at all. Ebay is full of people selling the ones they got at devcon for retail or some refurb company selling used ones for full price.
    After nov/dec timeframe over you will not have a problem finding used ones for sale for low prices....
    11-04-11 02:15 PM
    After nov/dec timeframe over you will not have a problem finding used ones for sale for low prices....
    Youre right, but that leave me without one for even longer. That just cant happen!
    11-04-11 02:25 PM
    Just like the guy who just found his lost playbook against all odds, I bet eventually someone throws one your way lol
    great - opening the door for playbook beggars lol

Try a cardboard sign "hungry need playbook"...
    11-04-11 09:04 PM
    The post, while obviously written with sarcasm and some hate, is actually sensible. I am so glad I sold my Playbook. It was for a very low price as no one really wanted it, but at least I was able to sell it.
    I'm glad I sold mine too, took a big hit because no one wanted it but it was just not working for me.
    11-05-11 12:50 AM
    Youre right, but that leave me without one for even longer. That just cant happen!
    OP I find you contradictory.

You want to get a playbook really badly, yet you're not willing to buy it right away whatever lowest price you can find right now. This only means that either you don't have the money to buy it, or you don't think it's worth whatever it is on the market right now.

Secondly, I returned my playbook so people like you wouldn't have to suffer from it. ****, I wouldn't even sell it to my friends just because of this reason. It'd only sour my relationship with them. Having one just made me look ridiculous. It's the black sheep of tablets.

So OP, grab one right now if you're serious about it. It sounds like you're just full of words.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-05-11 06:15 AM
    To be fair, the OP did send me a PM asking to buy mine so I do think he is serious about it. Unfortunately he was offering much less than I would take if I was to consider really selling it.
    11-05-11 06:36 AM

You want to get a playbook really badly, yet you're not willing to buy it right away whatever lowest price you can find right now. This only means that either you don't have the money to buy it, or you don't think it's worth whatever it is on the market right now.

Secondly, I returned my playbook so people like you wouldn't have to suffer from it. ****, I wouldn't even sell it to my friends just because of this reason. It'd only sour my relationship with them. Having one just made me look ridiculous. It's the black sheep of tablets.

So OP, grab one right now if you're serious about it. It sounds like you're just full of words.
    I'm sorry a tablet made you look ridiculous. That's a shame, a real shame.....that your so called friends judge you by what tablet or phone etc. you have. Do you look better now?
    AggreX likes this.
    11-05-11 06:56 AM
    I'm sorry a tablet made you look ridiculous. That's a shame, a real shame.....that your so called friends judge you by what tablet or phone etc. you have. Do you look better now?
    Sounds like I hit a nerve there.
    11-05-11 11:09 AM
    Not at all. I just find it funny when people are more concerned with what their friends think then what they think. If you felt ridiculous with no help from anyone then yes you did the right thing. Hope whatever you have doesn't make you feel ridiculous or will in the future when the next best slice of bread comes out.
    11-05-11 11:14 AM
    I don't think you hit a nerve with kbz he just wanted to make sure your friends are done making fun for what tech you purchase. I would say you hang out with a really judgemental crowd, wow.
    Jake Storm likes this.
    11-05-11 11:15 AM
    Judgemental crowd isn't really the way to describe it. We have talks about the newest tech. I made some conclusions about how 16GB won't probably cut it once I decide to keep it, let alone 1GB of RAM and 1GHz dual core when other playbooks around. Like I said, I keep an open mind and I figured that the current PlayBook wasn't for me. I can wait until Feb or later once the QNX phones come out.

It's much less intense than what some people say here.
    11-05-11 11:30 AM
    Judgemental crowd isn't really the way to describe it. We have talks about the newest tech. I made some conclusions about how 16GB won't probably cut it once I decide to keep it, let alone 1GB of RAM and 1GHz dual core when other playbooks around. Like I said, I keep an open mind and I figured that the current PlayBook wasn't for me. I can wait until Feb or later once the QNX phones come out.

It's much less intense than what some people say here.
    Ah well not quite what your other post reflected. I'm looking forward to what will coming also. In the mean time I'm enjoying what it does now, not to say it doesn't bug me sometimes lol.
    11-05-11 11:47 AM
    I'm happy with my playbook now, gets done what i want it to do. Also looking forward to 2.0 update.
    trickykid likes this.
    11-05-11 11:53 AM

Im most definitely in the market and have made good contacts through Crackberry to purchase one. The market prices for used Playbooks are very fair and, if you read through the thread, Im looking for a good deal. I dont see any harm in that.

I do have a question though. How did returning your playbook stop "people like you" from suffering?

Also you are right.. Im full of words. Just not enough of them to post in the Marketplace!!
    11-05-11 12:15 PM
    I really appreciate the consideration. Id sure hate for your books to tip over. Then of course, couldnt you just put the books in the Playbook and not worry about it? You know what, my fault. I know the Playbook can accomplish a lot, but I doubt it will ever replace your books. Being able to open your book and have a magical castle pop up from within the fold of the two pages is tough to compete with.
    HAHA - + for the comments , it cheered me up from my sleep P.S. i'm in the market for another playbook if anyone has - my wife keeps trying to take mine away , she won't keep on the laptop or netbook anymore .
    11-05-11 01:27 PM
    Let me assure you, I do NOT want you to "loose out" on any of your hard earned cash. Now, perhaps I want you to lose out on some of your spent cash. I cant deny that..

I could walk into a retailer and pay full price right now. I still dont understand why the concept of paying less than full price is so hard to grasp.
    sometimes i think if you can get a better deal on something - but making sure it all works is better sometimes than to buy it straight out from a company . but then i think it depends on a product . if the product for a person , is researched and valued in degree by a person - its got value that is and will be respected . but to buy a product and devalue it just case is because the consumer was misinformed about product useage or what the - in this case, playbook useage - if you are looking logically , playbook =! blackberry = business/pc usage when you are in and out off the office . and now w/skydr ive support for office *** for those who don't know yet .

SO the point to this post if not buy it because its "who makes it" but what and where you test it . playbooks are still and for most made for the phones w/ at least a 3G or 4G+ connection or it CAN become paperweight haha . but w/ video encoders and mass media and hdmi , its become so NOT disposable to me . i have a qosmio and a550 at home and those 2 have became secondary devices for me
    Last edited by suot.doi; 11-05-11 at 01:51 PM.
    11-05-11 01:46 PM
    What has been said on here by some one would expect that they would all most give it away just to be rid of it or as one has done to use it as an expensive bookend. Hi F2!
    11-05-11 02:10 PM
    What has been said on here by some one would expect that they would all most give it away just to be rid of it or as one has done to use it as an expensive bookend. Hi F2!
    Depending on your location - good morning, good afternoon, good evening.

Let me dig up my receipt and we can talk prices!
    11-05-11 02:44 PM
    I'm happy with my playbook now, gets done what i want it to do. Also looking forward to 2.0 update.
    How in the world have you managed to put out 6,685 posts with only 17 likes? Could it be the droid creature peaking out from behind your playbook? lol
    I gave you two today - you're welcome
    11-05-11 02:49 PM
    HAHA - + for the comments , it cheered me up from my sleep P.S. i'm in the market for another playbook if anyone has - my wife keeps trying to take mine away , she won't keep on the laptop or netbook anymore .
    Give it a password and don't use your anniversary date or her birthday lol
    11-05-11 02:52 PM
    Depending on your location - good morning, good afternoon, good evening.

Let me dig up my receipt and we can talk prices!
    LOL F2 you'll have to talk to onmyown. I have one that I'm happy with.
    11-05-11 02:55 PM
114 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD