08-08-12 05:31 PM
97 1234
tools
    Kindle here too. I have the sideload but if it needs renewing, I'll have to pay someone again (too dumb/no patience to do myself). But since I do technically have it, the unabridged Oxford dictionary would be nice, or a media player with an equalizer, or any industrial reference book. The Nook app would also be appreciated.
    08-06-12 04:56 PM
    - TuneIn
    - HanDBase
    - A QNX native version of Tapatalk
    - A full featured version of DocsToGo
    - Minecraft
    08-06-12 05:23 PM
    How about the ability to text on the Playbook and native BBM
    08-06-12 05:42 PM
    Hmmm...Seeing as how Apple products can now fart for you, let's one up 'em by releasing an app that can go to the washroom for you!

I kid, lol I'd like to see what GregD31 had said.
    08-06-12 05:48 PM
    I want a interface while I'm bridged that will give a pop up Window that will act as a phone and allow me to answer and make calls through PlayBook. It may already exist but I don't know of it.
    FreeJACLive likes this.
    08-06-12 05:57 PM
    And real word processor and BB Travel. The Playbook os the perfect size for travelers and is still without a great travel tool! C,mon man!
    08-06-12 06:00 PM
    +1 for this. (slingplayer)
    Can I change my mind? What I'd like the most is a playbook port of the Swype keyboard. Normal typing on a touchscreen makes my fingertips ache even with predictive text like the playbook keyboard offers, but Swype is so ergonomic and quick to use. I know it's not for everyone (my wife thinks I'm crazy for preferring it over a standard keyboard) but for me it's just the best.
    jweihrauch likes this.
    08-06-12 06:00 PM
    A messages app that doesn't suck (if the app in bb10 is anything like the one on the playbook then bb10 is doomed)

or a google drive app ever since it released I switched from dropbox and there is no bb support which is too bad
    08-06-12 06:28 PM
    instagram....
    jweihrauch likes this.
    08-06-12 07:29 PM
    instagram....
    I definitely think Instagram should be in the mix. Thanks for this one.
    EricB1968 likes this.
    08-06-12 07:31 PM
    In no particular order; webex, decent podcast app, autocad file veiwer, google earth, decent native pdf viewer, mapping software app, slingplayer, hulu. Skype would be very nice.
    Not holding my breath on any of these anymore.
    08-06-12 07:35 PM
    In no particular order; webex, decent podcast app, autocad file veiwer, google earth, decent native pdf viewer, mapping software app, slingplayer, hulu. Skype would be very nice.
    Not holding my breath on any of these anymore.
    WebEx and GoToMeeting would help me for work. Forgot all about these. When you have an iPad and playbook, I find myself saying, "Whatever the playbook cannot do, I'll grab the iPad for and vise versa."
    FreeJACLive likes this.
    08-06-12 08:19 PM
    Firefox browser (native) so that I could use the adblock extension without requiring system root level access...
    08-06-12 08:22 PM
    I want a Fart With Friends app.
    08-06-12 08:38 PM
    A messages app that doesn't suck (if the app in bb10 is anything like the one on the playbook then bb10 is doomed)

or a google drive app ever since it released I switched from dropbox and there is no bb support which is too bad
    Files and Folders supports a lot of online storage services - Google Docs, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and they are working on support for SkyDrive.
    08-06-12 09:41 PM
    A PDF reader that allows multiple documents to be opened at the same time and switched between.
    jayemmbee and highos like this.
    08-06-12 09:49 PM
    OneNote...Please, for the love of god...OneNote
    08-06-12 10:16 PM
    1 through x = Google apps. Otherwise, screen recording software. Screencast is becoming one of my most used apps on Android.
    08-06-12 10:36 PM
    I must not very productive with my Playbook, 'cause the only functionality I really want added is to be able to stream from my Playbook to a Workstation wirelessly (have the desktop monitor mirror/clone my PB screen)... or possibly an app to support Warpia's hardware. Everything else I can make do/live with. More is good, but this functionality would be gold in my book. If it exists, I've not yet found it.
    08-06-12 10:44 PM
    LED control like Advance OS & LED or BeBuzz
    08-06-12 11:34 PM
    Only 1 thing I ever wanted. A browser for the PlayBook that's natively developed. Not using Adobe AIR.
    08-06-12 11:50 PM
    A method/way/program that allows me to wander through folders and attach one or more files/photos/docs to an email. I am really tired of wading through 3,000 photos to find the one I want to send when they are in folders!
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    08-06-12 11:57 PM
    BBM.
    A native music app that is as good as the phone version
    An official dropbox app
    Native twitter
    Social feeds
    Bb travel
    RBC
    Foursquare
    Foodspotting
    Shazam
    Timeplay

I know it's not Just one but couldn't stop at one lol but I'd satisfied with bbm
    I basically listed off my most used apps that are on my torch
    08-07-12 01:56 AM
    Make it 4G LTE capable with the beloved keyboard on Sprint!!
    08-07-12 03:10 AM
    How about a rock solid native email.
    With All your folder!!
    08-07-12 06:09 AM
97 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD