Having that great rewind feature on the camera Instagram will be great, but if that photo editor is integrated and we have our own community within BBM that will be a big +
    08-07-12 09:43 AM
    I agree on all of these posts. Good work people.
    08-07-12 10:00 AM
    Blackberry Traffic, either native or via the bridge.
    08-07-12 10:01 AM
    Judging by the variety of suggestions.... this thread pretty much encapsulates how poor the Blackberry application ecosystem is. Hopefully great strides are made with BB10.
    08-07-12 10:15 AM
    Judging by the variety of suggestions.... this thread pretty much encapsulates how poor the Blackberry application ecosystem is. Hopefully great strides are made with BB10.
    The need for a better eco systems is turned into a reality when expressed on open, public forums. With any eco system, business could always be better. That includes Apple and Android.

Thanks!
    08-07-12 10:38 AM
    Just BBM. 10char
    08-07-12 10:42 AM
    If I had to choose just one app, it would be TuneIN.

Speaking of TuneIN, I see that they announced that they will be on the Ouya video game console
    08-07-12 10:49 AM
    Just BBM. 10char
    It is surprising that RIM's top seller (BBM) didn't come with the Playbook. I understand it's possible via bridge, but it should have had native support.
    08-07-12 10:54 AM
    I want to be able to BBM with my PB without bridge. I'm asking for a lot, I know. But please!
    jweihrauch likes this.
    08-07-12 11:08 AM
    I want to be able to BBM with my PB without bridge. I'm asking for a lot, I know. But please!
    Totally agree. This should be released with 2.1...come on RIM!
    08-07-12 01:02 PM
    I have a question for everyone. With BB10 around the corner (More like 12 blocks up and around the corner... lol), what app do you want to see developed that you currently do not have on your BB Playbook?

Side note: Try to stay away from the answer, "My Blackberry Playbook has everything I could ever want." With all products (That's you too Apple), there can always be improvements.

If we assume 1. Skype and 2. Netflix, what's your 3rd?
    I would like to see mobile banking, paypal and quickbooks connect and I would be set!
    08-07-12 02:15 PM
    I would like to see mobile banking, paypal and quickbooks connect and I would be set!
    AGREED! Quickbooks would be awesome.
    08-07-12 02:42 PM
    I'm good, my wife would say pintrist (sp). I dread the day, I'm already hauling around pallets and putting coconut oil on everything.
    08-07-12 03:09 PM
    don't care for skype or netflix... i want tumblr!
    08-07-12 04:01 PM
    I have a question for everyone. With BB10 around the corner (More like 12 blocks up and around the corner... lol), what app do you want to see developed that you currently do not have on your BB Playbook?

Side note: Try to stay away from the answer, "My Blackberry Playbook has everything I could ever want." With all products (That's you too Apple), there can always be improvements.

Android market
    jweihrauch likes this.
    08-07-12 04:03 PM
    1. Skype
    2. Google Talk
    3. Dropbox With Camera Upload sync
    4. Netflix
    5. Native email that syncs with my blackberry phone (read/unread/delete)
    6. GPS navigation
    7. Google drive or Skydrive
    8. Bridgeless native BBM
    9. Search with voice commands
    10. Kijiji client

If RIM could come up with their own cloud service, i will give up Dropbox, Google drive, and Skydrive.

All native, not android apps. I have an android already and those work better on a real android device.
    08-07-12 08:23 PM
    MyRadar Weather Radar by Aviation Data Systems, Inc.
    08-08-12 05:33 AM
    Football Manger.....i know its only a game, but i soooooo want a mobile version.
    08-08-12 05:44 AM

I wish I would get an app that would make my playbook work as slick as my Galaxy i9300. lol
    08-08-12 06:01 AM
    I would like to see the Autocad WS app.
    08-08-12 07:48 AM
    1. Skype
    2. Google Talk
    3. Dropbox With Camera Upload sync
    4. Netflix
    5. Native email that syncs with my blackberry phone (read/unread/delete)
    6. GPS navigation
    7. Google drive or Skydrive
    8. Bridgeless native BBM
    9. Search with voice commands
    10. Kijiji client

If RIM could come up with their own cloud service, i will give up Dropbox, Google drive, and Skydrive.

All native, not android apps. I have an android already and those work better on a real android device.
    Is that all? ;O)
    deercreekmichael likes this.
    08-08-12 08:45 AM
    Is that all? ;O)
    Lol yeah sorry.
    08-08-12 05:31 PM
97 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD