An app that accurately picks winning lottery numbers. Otherwise, I'm good with what I have now.
    rcm1301 and Gatmyer like this.
    08-06-12 11:35 AM
    Does it get easier then wifi drag and drop? I don't use itunes at all.
    How do you drag and drop a dvd or book on tape?
    08-06-12 11:58 AM
    An app that accurately picks winning lottery numbers. Otherwise, I'm good with what I have now.
    Well, with the lagging pb sales, even if all of us used it and got the same number, we'd each probably still win millions of dollars!
    08-06-12 12:06 PM
    I have a question for everyone. With BB10 around the corner (More like 12 blocks up and around the corner... lol), what app do you want to see developed that you currently do not have on your BB Playbook?

Side note: Try to stay away from the answer, "My Blackberry Playbook has everything I could ever want." With all products (That's you too Apple), there can always be improvements.

If we assume 1. Skype and 2. Netflix, what's your 3rd?
    Golf Buddy.
    08-06-12 12:09 PM
    Don't care about the ones you mentioned other than for those that want them and I think it kind of needs them.

A messenger that works with all others that does not time out when it isn't the focus and gives notifications.
    I agree wholeheartedly!
    08-06-12 12:13 PM
    Dungeon Hunter....
    08-06-12 12:33 PM
    Sling Media.
    +1 for this. Although it would need to be sensibly priced. I only recently bought the Android version when it was "discounted" to �9.99 (or USD $15). If they tried to charge more than this for the PB I'd not bother.
    08-06-12 01:13 PM
    Oh, it's not an app, but I'd love to see a charging bay/speaker peripheral. Just bought myself this little bluetooth bad boy. I'm thinking of strapping it to the end of a sawn-off broom-stick, and then wielding against ninjas while I pump techno music through it.
    08-06-12 01:22 PM
    I do find it interesting that most apps requested here have to do with productivity (Reading, Navigation, Information). Blackberry gets stuff done...nuff said!

Thanks for all the input.
    08-06-12 01:38 PM
    1. A real deal full featured gps app.
    2. Netflix.
    3. Skype.
    08-06-12 01:43 PM
    Cisco Annyconnect
    08-06-12 01:51 PM
    A working gps nav app that isnt a hacked together pile of junk or a sideloaded half working android version, and a full function pdf reader! If the playbook had that I may actually keep it but as it stands right now the minute the 7" ipad is released its gonna be replacing my pathetic playbook and right now there is simply no options to make the playbook function as well as an ipad as a gps or an ereader for my pdf files. The playbook cant even open my secure pdf files with the built in reader!!
    Lady, you're scarin' us.

I am a fan. I'm a sucker for an underdog, I don't choose my favourite hockey team depending on who won last year's cup, I can't stand whiners, I pride myself on loyalty, faith, and above all, patience for that which I love. I love my PlayBook, and I'm untouchable. I also enjoy long walks on the beach.
    08-06-12 02:24 PM
    I would love the full MLB app with video for the summer/NHL Live for the winter.
    08-06-12 02:25 PM
    Comcast Xfinity
    TNNurse likes this.
    08-06-12 02:38 PM
    1. A PDF handling solution
    2. Improved evernote app (offline notebooks, better UI, etc.)
    3. That's it for apps, after that I'd like to see features, like "Sharing" (hit the share button on android and compare to sending a pic from pb)
    08-06-12 02:50 PM
    -Native twitter app
    -Native Navigation

My motto (as a dev): if I don't like your app, I'll create one that's better !
    08-06-12 03:02 PM
    I'd love to see a TuneIn Radio for the PlayBook and BlackBerry Traffic. Then I wouldn't have to buy a larger GPS for my truck. ;-p
    TNNurse likes this.
    08-06-12 03:28 PM
    A troll locator app would be lovely. Something that will snuff out blatant trolls and undercover trolls that like to throw the words "but I'm not a troll, I'm just giving constructive criticism" when they know damn well they're a troll. I would pay top dollar for that app. A Trollcator??
    TNNurse likes this.
    08-06-12 03:35 PM
    BBM for QNX. Hopefully in BB10?
    Splashtop or other RDP/Remote app that supports remote touch to Windows 8
    Better podcast app. It always hangs up doesn't update. Seems to always require updating. I find it frustrating
    Silverlight (I know I gotta let that one go!)
    08-06-12 03:56 PM
    Cisco Annyconnect
    Support for AnyConnect is built-in.
    08-06-12 03:58 PM
    How do you drag and drop a dvd or book on tape?
    The type of data matters not, it all copies in the same manner. You could use DM with Windows Media Player, or even the Zune desktop software. (name changing soon) I like using Microsoft Sync Toy to transfer data over instead of Desktop Manager with Zune.

There are options.
    08-06-12 04:03 PM
    I have found that pdfreader has almost completely filled that lack on my pb so the other app I would really like to see is OneNote.
    toddpart and FreeJACLive like this.
    08-06-12 04:21 PM
    Keep want to be able to get the Rush Limbaugh podcast on my playbook.
    08-06-12 04:26 PM
    eBay app. The Android and Apple eBay app is so much better than accessing ebay through the "Classic" website. Netflix, Hulu Plus, Skype, and the MLB at Bat apps would be next on my list. Provide me with these apps and I will sell my two Android tablets and my Ipad immediately. A 10" Playbook would be a huge plus also for the video apps.
    08-06-12 04:37 PM
    eBay app. The Android and Apple eBay app is so much better than accessing ebay through the "Classic" website. Netflix, Hulu Plus, Skype, and the MLB at Bat apps would be next on my list. Provide me with these apps and I will sell my two Android tablets and my Ipad immediately. A 10" Playbook would be a huge plus also for the video apps.
    I feel as if you and I would agree on the app needs (Needs for us). I like to stream content and tablets are perfect for this function. Any heavy professional/productivity tasks will be done on my laptop. Tablets are toys, and I need streaming for my toys.
    08-06-12 04:44 PM
97 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD