If I want to buy an app for my playbook, but I don't have my paypal account hooked up to it, what are my options for buying and installing? The Kalemsoft media player looks interesting to me, but I have no way of buying it through my PB that I'm aware of. I refuse to have credit card info on a portable device, so what are my options here?
    03-17-14 10:48 AM
    If I want to buy an app for my playbook, but I don't have my paypal account hooked up to it, what are my options for buying and installing? The Kalemsoft media player looks interesting to me, but I have no way of buying it through my PB that I'm aware of. I refuse to have credit card info on a portable device, so what are my options here?
    That's about it, setup your Paypal, or give them a CC. I have had no/zero issues, and you can always password encrypt the device so if you do lose it, it will be useless to them, once they either try the 10 password attempts, or wipe the device. They won't get your data/info.

c
    03-17-14 10:53 AM
    Well you can always go the prepaid credit card route, and you still need your bbid and password to have the card info be of any use. Your concern is not really necessary.

I use carrier billing for my appworld purchases. Its easy, its fast, but more importantly, I get my bundle discount
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-17-14 10:54 AM
    The Kalemsoft media player is worth the money in my opinion. I bought it and love it. We use it to watch movies several times per week and it works awesome.

Sorry I can't offer any help on your problem of how to pay. I have my pay pal linked to my bank account.

Z10 10.2.1.1925
    03-17-14 11:16 AM