IF BBRY decides to ditch the PB, iam sure they will have more difficulties if they want to introduce a new tablet. NO one will have faith in BBRY again!
    Excellent point. BlackBerry better beware this sentiment. We were promised native BBM as well as BB10. If we lose either, the backlash will continue.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 11:40 PM
    Excellent point. BlackBerry better beware this sentiment. We were promised native BBM as well as BB10. If we lose either, the backlash will continue.

Posted via CB10
    I'm afraid for the point to be valid, you will firstly have to find someone at RIM who is bothered about how we feel!
    bozvandam likes this.
    05-28-13 06:40 AM
    I'm afraid for the point to be valid, you will firstly have to find someone at RIM who is bothered about how we feel!
    you're correct about finding someone who cares about how we feel at Rim, until they see how it effects their wallets.
    06-02-13 07:43 PM
    Well, if "the best way to a man?s heart is through his stomach", the best way for company to listen to their customers is through their profit... i.e. if they're losing it, they will surely start listening...

Posted via Z10
    06-02-13 08:44 PM
    I maybe could have continued with the PB but the browser is so bad that its ridiculous. If BB aren't going to release BB10 for PB they should at least fix that. Without a decent browser the PB is already a brick.
    I wish you had posted something sooner.
    I'm sure someone would have lent you the $1.99 for Fast Browser.
    06-03-13 06:21 AM
    IF BBRY decides to ditch the PB, iam sure they will have more difficulties if they want to introduce a new tablet. NO one will have faith in BBRY again!
    I'm sure it has already effected how people receive any new Blackberry product, tablet or phone.
    06-03-13 06:25 AM
    I wish you had posted something sooner.
    I'm sure someone would have lent you the $1.99 for Fast Browser.
    I installed Fast Browser some time ago. I don't remember the specific problem(s) I had with it, but I uninstalled it quite soon afterwards. IIRC I also tried Dolphin. None of the available browsers provided a satisfactory experience.
    06-05-13 08:09 PM
    "Fast Browser" is somehow better than native PB browser maybe because of its default setting e.g. flash is off... or probably, the developer of Fast Browser is a better programmer than those working with PB...

BlackBerry should really hire better system developers and programmers because there are a lot of 3rd party applications (e.g. video player, photo editing, music player, etc.) that are far better than native applications... and if these 3rd party developers made them usuable, efficient and effective, how come the native or in-house system developers couldn't do it when they have more resources and access authority to their own system compare with those external developers?...

Posted via Z10
    06-05-13 09:20 PM
    "Fast Browser" is somehow better than native PB browser maybe because of its default setting e.g. flash is off... or probably, the developer of Fast Browser is a better programmer than those working with PB...

BlackBerry should really hire better system developers and programmers because there are a lot of 3rd party applications (e.g. video player, photo editing, music player, etc.) that are far better than native applications... and if these 3rd party developers made them usuable, efficient and effective, how come the native or in-house system developers couldn't do it when they have more resources and access authority to their own system compare with those external developers?...

Posted via Z10
    I agree, even with flash and java on Fast Browser is still substanialy faster because of the Agressive Ad Blocking 8000 filters.

Fast browser has also.received a lot of updates and is even more amazing with great new features coming each time !
    06-06-13 05:43 AM
    I'm a big fan of Fast Browser, the developer puts out quick updates and fixes and is always listening to these forums for feedback. It's only 99c which is a huge bargain

On the other hand, we're seeing a huge lack of native apps for other uses. KalemSoft Media Player is the only worthwhile native media player app but it still has a lot of bugs and quirks. It's not as good as the combo of Skifta + MX Player on Android for DLNA content. Files & Folders is a good file manager but it's slow and can't compare to ES File Explorer for total functionality.

It's sad that sideloaded Android apps are better than native PB ones... PB OS has gone without a native UI framework for over two years already, if you leave out the snail-slow Adobe Air nonsense. The hardware can run Qt without any problems so it technically can run BB10 as well. I'm just wondering why BBRY are keeping so quiet about BB10 for PB then.
    06-06-13 06:15 AM
    I will still keep my PlayBook if OS 10 doesn't arrive. I have found various cross platform apps that do the job, /and I have an awesome product, for which I am still amazed of what it can do, and I bought my 64gb for L129.00 here in the UK. I have seen other tablets work, and it still doesn't compare to the PlayBook. My daughter got to use it, and she mentioned its liike a little laptop, which, I believe separates it from the other tablet devices. Now, as long as the push with Z10/Q10/Q5 phones get popularity, there will be a great chance for the PB to get OS10, but, I bought this baby with the mindset of not getting OS 10. I had researched this tablet for a year, and I was telling others about it, and, after getting it, I am glad I made the right choice, and I will get another one, when I am able to.
    06-11-13 02:54 AM
36 12