Why they just don't do a monitor where you plug your Z10 or Q10 in it and able to use BB10 on it. The phone already have great spec why build built a tablet with his own spec, anyway people who buy a playbook probably had a BB phone before.

Saw a video on youtube where the guy was using a big monitor, a mouse and a keyboard. I found that very intresting and it could give us a possibility to have a tablet at low cost with the power of BB10.

Just asking!
    05-07-13 04:17 AM
    its been done before with several other vendors and no one has really had it take off for them. I think you will see more companies trying this though shortly, RIM will too Im sure
    05-07-13 05:38 AM
    Technically, the Z10 has an HDMI out, so a monitor with HDMI in would connect to the phone. If there would be a way to connect a bluetooth keyboard and mouse to the phone, you'd be set. That might just being a software tweak, so it is technically possible for it to come. All this and BBRY doesn't need to create any new devices.
    05-07-13 10:47 AM
    Keyboard and mouse is dine but cannot play game and some other stuff but you can type and go aroud the OS
    05-07-13 12:51 PM
    not BB, but it's already here,,, just released in Europe & soon to be in U.S.,,, my guess is BB has something up their sleeve along these lines...

ASUS - PadFone Infinity

p.s. screen/monitor has NO functionality without phone installed,,, i'd like to see both be functional, but the "tablet" have a similar docking ability & COMPLETE phone functionality...
    05-07-13 02:18 PM