Hi there, a die hard PB fan, had a log in problem today, wouldn't accept my id. Said there was a problem with Date and time and certificates. So, checking date and time automation option didnt work, I checked the certs and the QuoVadis issuing cert 2 had expired. So, I downloaded a new cert from the QV site, placed it in the ' Certs ' file, the one that shows when you connect via USB and then imported it via the Security tab, certs, import tab in the bottom right of screen. Rebooted and hey presto, can log in with BB id again. Long live the Playbook!!!!
    08-29-15 08:15 AM
    Hi there, a die hard PB fan, had a log in problem today, wouldn't accept my id. Said there was a problem with Date and time and certificates. So, checking date and time automation option didnt work, I checked the certs and the QuoVadis issuing cert 2 had expired. So, I downloaded a new cert from the QV site, placed it in the ' Certs ' file, the one that shows when you connect via USB and then imported it via the Security tab, certs, import tab in the bottom right of screen. Rebooted and hey presto, can log in with BB id again. Long live the Playbook!!!!
    There you get this updeted Cert?!
    09-15-18 05:50 PM