Nope, try again. Never said a word about native email being the problem. Aren't lawyers supposed to stick to facts? Maybe after you pass the bar eh...

You've certainly shown your true colors since your initial post though, nice to know what we're dealing with.

Why are you trolling these forums? You're dumb for selling your ipad for a PB, then discovering it wasn't an IPAD, and returning it for a IPAD then claiming it was native email... and then returning here still. And why? Just to troll.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-11 04:08 PM
    Nope, try again. Never said a word about native email being the problem. Aren't lawyers supposed to stick to facts? Maybe after you pass the bar eh...

You've certainly shown your true colors since your initial post though, nice to know what we're dealing with.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What are you talking about? People agree with my sentiments.

And sue me for "not sticking with the facts", you're the one picking a fight or at least trying to. I won't buy into it. You're just trying to entice me into it by saying my "true colors" are now showing. Forget it.
    06-28-11 10:40 PM
    I too impress iPad users with my playbook. Flash capacity...clarity of screen...etc.

Was in the Verizon store the other day and they were impresseed too...

Honestly? RiM screwed the pooch in many ways with the lousy way they handled its introduction. Now they are paying the price for it.

If they are smart enough to stick to their guns and just focus on getting some issues fixed they will rebound.

Screw the 10 inch model...get this up to speed first I say.

All the high paid PR morons blew it. Get me what I want as a user...and I'll make sure the word gets across. Smell what I am stepping in?
    06-29-11 01:25 AM
    500k shipped doesnt mean anything if 300k were 1) returned 2) sitting on shelves still.
    IF..........
    06-29-11 06:16 AM
104 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD