Verizon document suggests LG Revolution will have Netflix pre-installed -- Engadget

"coming soon". right. I heard that before. As in "the Charge will be available April 28th". NOT. Verizon is the king of the consumer teasers. damn them!
    04-29-11 04:43 PM
    VZW just had a major outage of their LTE network. It sounds more reasonable to delay any further introduction of LTE devices until they fix the network. This is smart of them, and will help them avoid all the backlash like AT&T faced when their 3G network could not handle the iPhone.
    04-29-11 04:56 PM
    I'm hoping Netflix is even considering the Playbook to bring Netflix to.
    04-29-11 05:09 PM
    I am a netflix customer and just called them and they noted their internal feature/complaint/etc database that I wanted the BB PB netflix app. They said if enough ppl call in asking for it then it will get more development consideration/attention.
    04-29-11 06:50 PM
    I am a netflix customer and just called them and they noted their internal feature/complaint/etc database that I wanted the BB PB netflix app. They said if enough ppl call in asking for it then it will get more development consideration/attention.
    If thats the case then I'll be calling tonight and my wife can call right after as well. Lets get NetFlix sooner rather than later.
    04-29-11 07:23 PM
    You know what they say about the squeaky wheel. Every PB owner who wants NF should call them and ask them to log the call as a formal request for a NF app.
    04-29-11 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD