As you may or may not know, a lot of people on these boards debate about the shutter sound that is made on BlackBerry phones. Here are some questions you could ask them, if you don't mind.

- Why the electronic shutter sound is mandatory, even when taking screen shots?
    -- If they say it's because countries like South Korea and Japan require it, ask them why Japan is considered since
    BB10 phones aren't sold in Japan. Also, why is it that Android & Apple allow silent shutters and they're sold in Japan & South Korea.
    Will try this on the Z10 that I will get as a conference tool and ask this question....
    05-11-13 04:27 AM
    Besides when will BB 10 for the PlayBook drop...I'd like to know if BlackBerry plans on releasing a 3rd generation Music Gateway that's battery powered, has BlueTooth 4.0 (low power capability) AND contains the APT-X audio codec (emphasis on the APT-X part)?
    Do they have a 2nd generation music gateway today?
    05-11-13 04:29 AM
    Does he know the difference between his *** and elbow
    Sorry.. I cant ask this. Dont want to be thrown out ....
    05-11-13 04:30 AM
    *sniff sniff... Wish I were going. I even got offered a free pass (to Jam, at least), but the airfare down was more than my Air Miles card could handle.

Maybe next year...
    Luckily I had $225 worth of vouchers from US Airways for the inconvenience they caused on some of my flights earlier this year. So I had to pay only $80 from pocket for airfare. Hotel and Rental car were taken care of by points from previous bookings.. Somehow, it worked out...
    05-11-13 04:33 AM
    Would be nice to know if there will ever be the possibility of releasing updates without carrier intervention.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 04:38 AM
    I would like to know if the Q10 will get FM radio later? Or is that just not possible with a software upgrade?
    And maybe will BlackBerry be the first to offer DAB+ on BlackBerry's? (European question because it's big in Germany, England and the rest of Europe is switching fast)
    Sriman likes this.
    05-11-13 07:10 AM
    Can you ask if BRIDGE will be restored to it previous glory? I want to keep access to my bb phone's email, memos, calendar, etc.
    Shantanu Gupta and Sriman like this.
    05-11-13 09:08 AM
    my questions would be regarding bb10 for playbook first and foremost, then bridge.

my last question would be how they plan on implimenting bb10 on the playbook and how the headless api will affect performance and if the playbook will receive the headless api
    Sriman likes this.
    05-11-13 09:14 AM
    If you ask about when the BB10 will be coming to PlayBook and there are two big guys wearing security uniforms or in blackmen suits with dark sunglass even it is dark suddenly approaching you, just tell them that you are only joking and that your real question is if Mr. Heins is eating pastries...

Posted via Z10
    FF22 and Sriman like this.
    05-11-13 10:38 AM
    Ask him when the PlayBook will receive BB10 without using the word "soon", "later this year", "around the corner," etc.

Thanks.
    THIS!!!!

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    05-11-13 11:18 AM
    I have noted down questions for whoever's post has been thanked... Will post back on what happens... I am going to also ask about the Jelly Bean version of the Android runtime..
    05-12-13 11:28 AM
    I am really interested in a newer hardware PlayBook. More base memory than the current, SD card support for as big as it can go (64GB is the biggest I think but that won't be forever), and a larger screen.

No disrespect to current PlayBook owners, the current hardware and size isn't for me as a tablet.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 05:21 PM
    Do they have a 2nd generation music gateway today?
    They have released two versions to date.
    1) Old version (no NFC, spiffy metal band) http://cdn-store.crackberry.com/imag...large/3579.jpg
    2) Newest version (NFC, no spiffy metal band) http://cdn-store.crackberry.com/imag...38/large/2.jpg

Neither one quite does it for me since I'd like it to be battery powered at least. The APT-X audio codec will greatly improve the audio quality too. They could keep it looking the same for all I mind but I need mine battery powered for mobile use.
    05-12-13 07:10 PM
    I am really interested in a newer hardware PlayBook. More base memory than the current, SD card support for as big as it can go (64GB is the biggest I think but that won't be forever), and a larger screen.

No disrespect to current PlayBook owners, the current hardware and size isn't for me as a tablet.Posted via CB10
    I would agree with you. Keep in mind our PlayBook's design is 2 years old (April 19, 2011 initial release https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry_PlayBook ) so its pretty old already. Also, there should be 128 GB microSDXC cards out very soon now thank goodness. They were expected in Q1 or Q2 of this year according to Samsung.
    05-12-13 07:26 PM
    Don't understand all the fuss about this. Just turn the volume down/off and voila, no shutter sound...
    _______

hear, hear (no pun intended)
    05-13-13 12:48 AM
    Ask them to publicly announce the eol for the playbook and say no bb10 for it. Instead of bsing everyone along with vague soon crap. Same old rim if you ask me even though called blackberry now.

Of course they will announce some more cheap crappy phones for budget friendly consumers, and promise more apps and os updates coming for the z and q. As for mobile computing they have nothing!
    FF22 and rupam95 like this.
    05-13-13 03:17 AM
    What is "mobile computing" anyway? Is it really not exist before BlackBerry introduce it?...

Posted via Z10
    05-13-13 08:41 AM
    What is "mobile computing" anyway? Is it really not exist before BlackBerry introduce it?...

Posted via Z10
    I guess in the same way apple invented the button and the smartphone lol
    05-13-13 08:59 AM
    Could you ask him to 'tone' down the excitement....It detracts from the BB10 Launch.....
    05-14-13 08:38 AM
    Can you ask will he resign before / after Microsoft buyout
    05-14-13 09:10 AM
    Could you ask him to 'tone' down the excitement....It detracts from the BB10 Launch.....
    jan 30 was the bb10 what in the world are you talking about
    05-14-13 10:15 AM
    Ask them to publicly announce the eol for the playbook and say no bb10 for it. Instead of bsing everyone along with vague soon crap. Same old rim if you ask me even though called blackberry now.

Of course they will announce some more cheap crappy phones for budget friendly consumers, and promise more apps and os updates coming for the z and q. As for mobile computing they have nothing!
    +1. Besides this, the question "WTF?" comes to mind.
    rupam95 likes this.
    05-14-13 12:39 PM
    Ask him where he plans to work after he f***s up this company?
    05-14-13 05:26 PM
    Sorry guys... There was no opportunity to ask any question whatsoever except for in "Ask the Experts" space where they knew nothing... Anyway, I see news about Mr. Heins indirectly saying that PB is a dead device now...
    Last edited by Sriman; 05-14-13 at 10:04 PM.
    05-14-13 05:35 PM
    You should've brought a rotten lemon pie with a PlayBook hidden inside, to throw at that Heins fool. Someday he'll show up in business textbooks as an example of how to throw loyal customers under a bus...
    rupam95 likes this.
    05-14-13 08:51 PM
51 123