For those people from the UK looking for a car windscreen mount for the PlayBook. I found this in Halford for 19.99 and it works great. Just use the larger of the two holders provided. Now I can use my PlayBook gps app.

Halfords | Halfords Twin Phone Holder & GPS Holder
    06-12-12 02:56 PM
    Sweet. How does the adjustable grip work? Do you squeeze the side in to hold it and press a button to release?

I have the igrip windsheild kit but the case you have to put your playbook in sucks and is a pain to put it in.

can you take some pictures and post them?
    06-12-12 03:35 PM
    I have the larger of the two holders turned 90 degrees to the one in the link. So the PlayBook is is held top and bottom. The good thing is you can access the off on and volume buttons on the top and the charger port onthe bottom. There is a button you press on the rear of the holder that releases the two cushioned brackets. It works perfectly, and the suction is really strong. All in all a go 20 spent. I'll try post a piccy from my car tomorrow.
    06-12-12 04:09 PM
    What gps app do you use/recommend?
    06-12-12 06:10 PM
    Well, I'm using the magellan compass application and it seems to work ok. There is another thread discussion about that on the forums here.
    MTL likes this.
    06-13-12 02:41 AM
    Sweet. How does the adjustable grip work? Do you squeeze the side in to hold it and press a button to release?

I have the igrip windsheild kit but the case you have to put your playbook in sucks and is a pain to put it in.

can you take some pictures and post them?

hope that helps.
    Last edited by branta; 06-13-12 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Adjust tags to display images
    LuckyDad, MTL and mszbzltn like this.
    06-13-12 04:11 AM
    it's way too big to mount it on the windshield. If i do that here where i live i'll definitely get a ticket everyday..
    06-13-12 11:15 AM
    Nice i will have to think about getting this.. The i grip case is very good but really have to put the playbook in and out of.

and it sucks as a case.
    06-14-12 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD