Wow, you guys are too easy on RIM. it's truly unbelievable how many people on here refuse to accept that things have got to change with this tablet. It is loaded with issues and the more tolerant people are the more lazy RIM will at giving us updates v
    05-16-11 08:59 PM
    Wow, you guys are too easy on RIM. it's truly unbelievable how many people on here refuse to accept that things have got to change with this tablet. It is loaded with issues and the more tolerant people are the more lazy RIM will at giving us updates v
    First off, is it so hard to believe that there are some users that are actually mostly satisfied overall with the PlayBook? There is nobody saying it doesn't have things that need improving; that doesn't mean we're not happy with it.

Secondly, with all the other threads all over this board already pissing on anything and everything about the PlayBook, why do people still feel compelled to come into what are supposed to be positive threads and pi$$ on it some more? I cannot open up ANY thread any more without somebody ******** in it about something. We're back to the same crap we had a few weeks ago, except the overt trolls have been replaced with a bunch of whining little brats.

I'm a f*** of a lot more tolerant of RIM than I am with crapass posts like this one.
    05-16-11 09:23 PM
    meh

The PB is a pretty awesome piece of technology. Its potential is simply enormous. I got the feeling from reading the early reviews that many were expecting it to be exactly like other more established devices in the tablet niche. It's as if the tablet reviewers were like movie reviewers complaining that they didn't like the film because that Fellini fellow had the gall to make his movie in Italian instead of "American".

There is plenty of room for improvement but this little PB has raw talent galore.
    05-16-11 10:44 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD