Well after days of being depleted, last night i left it in charge the whole night. When i disconnected and tried it again, the lights came back and the blinking came back. If you guys want to know what i did, ill gladly tell you.

1.Connect it to the charger.
    2.Keep on disconnecting and reconnecting the charger until the red light shows no more.
    3. When you connect again, make sure no light appears at all(for some reason, the charger charges a fully depleted battery correctly)
    4.Leave in charge for a day or overnight( For best results 2-3 days)
    5.Before disconnecting and reconnecting again for the last time, make sure you hold it down for 20 seconds or a few more seconds more.
    6. Disconnect and reconnect.
    7.The red light should stay lit for 30 or more then stop.
    8.Wait a few seconds and check if its now offically charging(The greenish yellow light blinks).
    9. Leave it in charge for 4-6 hours.

Hope this helped you guys alot! Cant believe it worked!
    05-06-12 12:08 PM
    im not messing about doing that, if my playbook cocks up like that RIM can sort it out, you should of sent it off for repairs or replacment.
    05-06-12 12:13 PM
    im not messing about doing that, if my playbook cocks up like that RIM can sort it out, you should of sent it off for repairs or replacment.
    Ya unless you dont have warranty. Rim actually tells you to do something similar to this on the tech support line.
    05-06-12 12:17 PM
    Yeah, stack charging is what they'll tell you to try first.
    Awesomeslayerg likes this.
    05-06-12 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD