This afternoon, while washing dishes, I simply stuck my playbook up on the windowsill in front of me, called up my sister on video chat, and she kept me amused while I did the chores. Can't stick my laptop up there.

Not to mention I no longer have to hunt for something to read in the bathroom. Just grab the playbook and I can read, surf, watch videos,

Gee, ya can't beat that.
    12-31-11 05:10 PM
    Bwahahahaha! Thread title made me LMAO! Nicely done.

But! Be careful, BlackBerrys can't swim, and I don't wanna hear about a SinkBook or see flush videos, OK?
    bbvj likes this.
    12-31-11 05:16 PM
    At least no one came by and took her like a pie.
    12-31-11 05:18 PM
    This afternoon, while washing dishes, I simply stuck my playbook up on the windowsill in front of me, called up my sister on video chat, and she kept me amused while I did the chores. Can't stick my laptop up there.

Not to mention I no longer have to hunt for something to read in the bathroom. Just grab the playbook and I can read, surf, watch videos,

Gee, ya can't beat that.
    Wow, you spend a lot of time there eh?

Warning though, I think reading the news and Crackberry while in there getting ready in the mornings is where I'm getting the moisture under my Otterbox screen from.
    12-31-11 05:31 PM
    Soothing pastoral images on your Playbook will go a long way in having a complete, smooth, and total evacuation.

On another note, you're Playbook has been "flagged."
    pkcable likes this.
    12-31-11 05:41 PM
    ROFLMAO.. I LOVE the title of this Thread!!! Well Done ..
    12-31-11 06:11 PM
    this thread oozes pb awesomeness
    12-31-11 09:29 PM

Gee, ya can't beat that.
    Not only that - you can prop it up in front of you while eating your cereal in the morning to search for missing children!!
    01-01-12 02:01 AM
    It really is so handy and versatile. As it stands, I have a camera, HD video camera, sort of GPS ( I don't have a BB phone, so can't bridge), web browser, music player, video player, ebook reader, game machine all for one low price. I have no complaints at all.

I am totally addicted to my playbook and when OS2 comes out, I'll even be more happy, as I have no expectations, so can't see myself as being disappointed.

Now I'm off to go read Howie Mandel's autobiography on my lovely playbook.

Hope there aren't too many hangovers out there.
    Last edited by crackberryjill; 01-01-12 at 09:36 AM.
    01-01-12 09:34 AM
    I used to take my 17" widescreen laptop to the bathroom. That thing got heavy after a few minutes. Not so with the PB. I can't get over loving the size. Sure I can take my 9810 to do stuff, but the PB has the perfect screen size for portability. And the 9810 doesn't do Flash either. If I could only get Skype on my PB, so I don't have to sit in front of my PC to see my mother in Europe on Sunday's.
    01-01-12 09:54 AM
    I used to take my 17" widescreen laptop to the bathroom. That thing got heavy after a few minutes. Not so with the PB. I can't get over loving the size. Sure I can take my 9810 to do stuff, but the PB has the perfect screen size for portability. And the 9810 doesn't do Flash either. If I could only get Skype on my PB, so I don't have to sit in front of my PC to see my mother in Europe on Sunday's.
    All your electronic devices have been "flagged."
    01-01-12 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD