Hi Guys,

anybody here who know how to contact RIM support for blackberry playbook via email? I need to contact RIM because New Playbook here could not activate and I need the email add of playbook support so that I can send them the picture of Playbook Box with serial number on it. They will be needing it to activate the defective unit that i have now.

Thanks,
    04-30-12 09:03 PM
    playbooksupport @ blackberry.com or help @ blackberry.com should be able to help you out.
    04-30-12 09:15 PM
    Hi Guys,

anybody here who know how to contact RIM support for blackberry playbook via email? I need to contact RIM because New Playbook here could not activate and I need the email add of playbook support so that I can send them the picture of Playbook Box with serial number on it. They will be needing it to activate the defective unit that i have now.

Thanks,
    Dumb, dumber, and dumbest. Too lazy to type "blackberry playbook technical support" into one of the major search engines, eh? Are you sure you are not in possession of a stolen tablet?

BlackBerry Technical Support: BlackBerry Support
    04-30-12 09:22 PM
    Dumb, dumber, and dumbest. Too lazy to type "blackberry playbook technical support" into one of the major search engines, eh? Are you sure you are not in possession of a stolen tablet?

BlackBerry Technical Support: BlackBerry Support
    Sorry but you didn't even know what I have done before posting this topic here in crackberry. It's common sense to search first in search engine, but it didn't give me any direct answers, too lazy to type, wake up buddy, are you OK? Better not to reply a post if you will just say stupid things OK.
    triplealiali and bbfan1040 like this.
    04-30-12 10:12 PM
    playbooksupport @ blackberry.com or help @ blackberry.com should be able to help you out.
    Hi louzer, thanks for you help, you are true blooded crackberrynians
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    04-30-12 10:13 PM
    Since you might very well get a bounce-back message

The PB has a one year warranty to the original purchaser. It also has 90 free Tech support. I do not know how Rim deals with "quasi-tech support v. warranty"

Rim Support
    Tel:
    Canada Toll Free: 1-877-644-8405
    United States Toll Free: 1-877-644-8410
    Puerto Rico Toll Free: 1-855-651-4936
    Email: [email protected]
    (UK Support) 0800 096 2805

Playbook French Support
    http://fr.blackberry.com/playbook-ta...ok-support.jsp
    Phone : 0800 914 533 (within 90 days from activation)
    nerdito likes this.
    04-30-12 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD