so i have my Pb since day one and two days ago i bought and ipad 2.my question is it normal having 2 tablets or should i return my ipad 2?
    07-06-11 01:28 PM
    its not normal to have 2 tablets but you only had 2 days with the ipad, its a little soon to return i would think. do you not like it? is selling the PB not an option?
    07-06-11 01:33 PM
    its not normal to have 2 tablets but you only had 2 days with the ipad, its a little soon to return i would think. do you not like it? is selling the PB not an option?
    actually the ipad 2 is still sealed in the box and never open(2 days old) so i didnt use it at all but a friend of mine has one so i pretty much played with his unit.selling playbook is not an option.
    07-06-11 01:37 PM
    Darn , and all the time I was thinking having 3 tablets was perfectly normal....LOL.... It took RIM so long to release the playbook that I ended up buying a Samsung Galaxy Tab (piece of junk) and an iPad2. At home I prefer to use the iPad2 but the Playbook goes with me everywhere.
    07-06-11 01:55 PM
    I had both and Ipad and a Playbook. There's nothing wrong with having both if you use both, but I pretty much stopped using my ipad altogether once I got to know the Playbook more. Once this became the reality, I simply gave my ipd away to a family member.
    07-06-11 02:01 PM
    I still think they are two different tablets. IPad is great at home to browse the web, etc. Not good for travel if you also bring a laptop. Playbook is better to travel with, and is also more flexible for dragging files for review while on the road. Just wish it had a few more apps for business users (Skype, Dropbox (although BlueBox works well), and better editing of documents and spreadsheets. Also prefer it as an ereader, but wish it had Kindle reader.
    07-06-11 02:11 PM
    the ipad is fun to use around the house and it has all the fun apps but playbook is better for browsing and carrying around wherever you go. I think its perfectly fine to have both, at least until the playbook gets up to speed to handle all the big boy tasks on its own.
    07-06-11 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD